TOOL Touring in the fall

• Thread starter }Fear_Inoculum{
  • Start date
j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Cool maybe Ticketmaster will have been sued hard enough by the Taylor Swift fans to make tickets fair and reasonably priced again.

I got tix before covid and they were cancelled, then could not get them for the rescheduled show.

}Fear_Inoculum{

}Fear_Inoculum{

Senior Audioholic
Friday night in Sacramento:

Sunday night at the same venue where Coachella takes place:

Wife has given me the green light for both. California, here I come :cool:

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I just got the aftershock email yesterday. Lot of bands I would like to see.

lol BabyMetal will be there. Also had tix to the cancelled Korn / Faith No More show which was never rescheduled. I would like to see The Cult, Godsmack, Corey Taylor, QotS.

}Fear_Inoculum{

}Fear_Inoculum{

Senior Audioholic
And they announced their fall tour yesterday. 26 dates across Canada and the USA.
Screenshot_20230607_122842_Samsung Internet.jpg

So now, if I can get VIP tix to Vancouver BC and GA tix to Kelowna BC, I'll sell my tix to Aftershock and hit those two instead. Will be way cheaper to go than route. Like almost 5K cheaper lol (by the time I take flights, hotel, car rental, food and time off of work into account).

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Cool maybe Ticketmaster will have been sued hard enough by the Taylor Swift fans to make tickets fair and reasonably priced again.
If you believe that, may I inquire about your interest in acquiring a genuinely unique bridge?

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I just saw they announced other dates besides the big combo shows. No new dates for CA though.

}Fear_Inoculum{

}Fear_Inoculum{

Senior Audioholic
And I got tix to both the Kelowna BC and Vancouver BC shows today.

General admission center floor Row 16 in Kelowna, and 7empest VIP Row 10 center in Vancouver. As well, got 4 extra GA tix for the Vancouver show for my brother, and cousins. Stoked.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis