Tony Bennett gone at 96

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
Yes, great run and a hell of a talent. He was one of very few singers who could make their voice do just about anything they wanted it to do and sound beautiful. Listening to his music always put a smile on my face as well as tears in my eyes. Rest in Peace.
IMG_4182.jpeg

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
I'm glad I got to see him once in Greenwich Village in the 90s just before he had a big resurgence. A friend took me as a surprise. Wowee so sad even though he lived a great long life. I also saw him walking down the street with his friend. Didn't say anything to him cause didn't want to bother him. I was lucky to find alot of his vinyls in the last couple of years at Thrift stores. He left a big great legacy in pop and Jazz. Rest TB :(

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
I'm glad I got to see him once in Greenwich Village in the 90s just before he had a big resurgence. A friend took me as a surprise. Wowee so sad even though he lived a great long life. I also saw him walking down the street with his friend. Didn't say anything to him cause didn't want to bother him. I was lucky to find alot of his vinyls in the last couple of years at Thrift stores. He left a big great legacy in pop and Jazz. Rest TB :(
It's so great that you got to see him.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
RIP, I understand just days before he died he was at his piano singing 'Because of You'. I'm sure Lady Gaga will help your legacy live forever .....

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
A legend, what a great life he lived. Performing to the end....RIP

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Unfortunately, he wouldn't recognize SF today, I was there 4 years ago, and it was a mess. Such a beautiful city so sad :( RIP Mr. Bennett.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis