Tone Winner AT-300 16 (13.3) channel pre pro

}Fear_Inoculum{

}Fear_Inoculum{

Senior Audioholic
I haven't seen really anything posted here about this unit. On another forum I'm a member of, there is a thread about this. Some of the members there have purchased the unit, and the ones that have received it have had positive things to say about it so far, especially in regards to build quality. Some others have received email confirmation in the last couple of days that their units have shipped and will arrive shortly.

The main selling point is the cost of the unit. It seems ........interesting. If it's nearly as good as advertised, it's a bargain. Apparently the company that manufactures it is well know for producing OEM for other big name electronic companies. If you haven't seen it, here it is:

As far as I know, these guys are the only distributors of this unit in North America (note that I am not affiliated with them in any way, shape or form).

I'd love for someone with the capability to test this thing to get a hold of one and put it through its paces and see if it's as good as advertised.

Thoughts, comments, any input appreciated.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Haven't seen much yet but a few claims that they're made by the same manufacturer as does Emotiva (which isn't particularly encouraging frankly). OTOH $1200 for a 13.3 pre-pro will try and keep it on my radar just in case.....

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
It's interesting for sure, but I would bet support and updates would be pretty much zero.

}Fear_Inoculum{

}Fear_Inoculum{

Senior Audioholic
It's interesting for sure, but I would bet support and updates would be pretty much zero.
Apparently the distributor is the one providing the firmware updates on his website, and the support.

It's very enticing at that price point. 45 day money back guarantee and a 2 year warranty.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis