To people emailing me!!

C

clouso

Banned
I received some emails telling me i should get rithmyk's or SVS and compare them to the VTF-15H....i suspect those guys are working for those manufacturers and now i am asking you to leave me and probably others alone!!....user ''ntrain'' is one of them....

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
I just checked your profile and I didn't see an email address so I dunno how they got yours...how about you just respond and tell them you aren't interested? Or you just mark their emails as spam.

C

clouso

Banned
I just checked your profile and I didn't see an email address so I dunno how they got yours...how about you just respond and tell them you aren't interested? Or you just mark their emails as spam.
i did respond.....what ever this thing is getting crazy!!..lmao..but i like it!..lol

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
If you click on someones name, view public profile and open contact info you'll be able to send them a PM. Clouso, if that is happing you should tell the mods because this was a major problem here in the past and caused a major break for reasons very similar to this. I hate hearing about that crap....

Jmo...Bill...:)

Btw... I gave you some rep for clearing the air...;)

Last edited:
C

clouso

Banned
If you click on someones name, view public profile and open contact info you'll be able to send them a PM. Clouso, if that is happing you should tell the mods because this was a major problem here in the past and caused a major break for reasons very similar to this. I hate hearing about that crap....

Jmo...Bill...:)

Btw... I gave you some rep for clearing the air...;)
thx billy..lol...but my rep is what it is ...if people dont like me the way i am well be it.......but yes i learned a lot here!...Audioholics.com is awesome with awesome people.......and patient people too...:)

C

cantonguy

Junior Audioholic
I received some emails telling me i should get rithmyk's or SVS and compare them to the VTF-15H....i suspect those guys are working for those manufacturers and now i am asking you to leave me and probably others alone!!....user ''ntrain'' is one of them....
Can you clarify? Why would they specifically ask you to compare...? I see ntrain post on here a lot and know for a fact he does not work for Rythmik. There are like 3 poeple who work for Rythmik, Brian, his wife, and one other dude.

C

clouso

Banned
Can you clarify? Why would they specifically ask you to compare...? I see ntrain post on here a lot and know for a fact he does not work for Rythmik. There are like 3 poeple who work for Rythmik, Brian, his wife, and one other dude.
Why me i dont freaking have a clue!..lmao....maybe they know i buy stuff!...or they think im stupid!...btw it was a rude and meaningful message i received after i responded!....they know now i bouth a VTF-15H and now trying to get me to buy other then that!...

T

TheGovernment

Enthusiast
LOL ol Ntrain, Just tell him to F off. Brian at Rythmik doesn't understand the damage this guy is doing to his business, annoying the crap out of everyone on all the different forums. I've was personally going to buy a F15 or 2 but he turned me off of the brand completly.

jp_over

jp_over

Full Audioholic
TheGovernment - I like that handle! :D

"You're no longer part of the System. You're above the System. Over it. Beyond it. We're 'them.' We're 'they.'"

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
View Public Profile > User Lists > Ignore List :eek:

That stops them from being able to breathe when they think of you. :cool:

... actually they just can't send you PM's. ... and just do what Matt said. :D

C

cantonguy

Junior Audioholic
LOL ol Ntrain, Just tell him to F off. Brian at Rythmik doesn't understand the damage this guy is doing to his business, annoying the crap out of everyone on all the different forums. I've was personally going to buy a F15 or 2 but he turned me off of the brand completly.
Dude it is your loss if you left some idiot turn you off on any brand. If you are still interested in Rythmik I suggest calling and talking with Brian personally. He is an excellent guy and I've been very impressed with him. It's not very often that customer service is the brains behind a product... It would be like calling Windows and talking to Bill Gates. I do understand where you are coming from because Pure Evil(phony) on AVS did the same thing to me with Elemental Design speakers. If you are into accuracy and I mean ACCURATE... Rythmik is your sub. I really want to hear the FV15.

C

clouso

Banned
Dude it is your loss if you left some idiot turn you off on any brand. If you are still interested in Rythmik I suggest calling and talking with Brian personally. He is an excellent guy and I've been very impressed with him. It's not very often that customer service is the brains behind a product... It would be like calling Windows and talking to Bill Gates. I do understand where you are coming from because Pure Evil(phony) on AVS did the same thing to me with Elemental Design speakers. If you are into accuracy and I mean ACCURATE... Rythmik is your sub. I really want to hear the FV15.
i now own the HSU and i am more then happy..end of discussion!...i am getting tired of all this...

GranteedEV

GranteedEV

Audioholic Ninja
LOL! I just read the five star review:

haven't purchased anything yet. but at these prices (even if they only sound mediocre) how could you go wrong? if you don't like the speakers you could easily get your money back at your next yardsale!

C

cantonguy

Junior Audioholic
i now own the HSU and i am more then happy..end of discussion!...i am getting tired of all this...
I wasn't talking to you. I'm glad you're happy. ;) When I made my decision it came down to the VTF-15H and F15... I chose the F15 and I'm also happy. Yay us. Still, I wasn't directing my comment toward you. End of discussion with you. :)

C

cantonguy

Junior Audioholic
Have any of you heard any of the Fluance speakers? Those things are dirt cheap, I'm curious how they sound.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis