GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Beautiful as she was, her looks paled in comparison with her massive talent. RIP Tina.

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
She had a hell of a run.That voice, that energy, those legs! Rest In Peace talented lady.
vintage-visions-tina-turner-fbd10.jpg

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
I just heard about this man Im heartbroken. I still remember that song she did in Mad Max beyond Thunderdome. Man I would jam out to that song and watch the video to that all day long when it first came out when I was a kid.

Just a beautiful beautiful woman with an equally beautiful talent. RIP I know what songs I'm rocking out to tonight

jinjuku

jinjuku

Watched a few documentaries about T.T. over the years. She's was one tough, resilient, woman.

I loved the part where she decides her sax player needs to wear a cod piece. Who comes up with that and it's brilliant.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
What a force she was! One of my all time favorites, especially for live show energy. Too bad she didn't feel comfortable to retire in the US.

Just saw this, a nice view into her personality

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
I saw her perform once. She was outstanding as she riveted the crowd. I'd never seen any performer work so hard while being so exhilarating, before or since.

It was in the fall of 1970 in Chapel Hill, NC. I was a senior in college. Back then, she was still part of the Ike & Tina Turner Review. But even then, the show was billed as "Tina Turner" with little or no mention of Ike. Years later (1976?), we found out Ike's violent & ugly nature.

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
I bet we've all seen her do Rollin' Down the River with such incredible energy but one of my early memories is of her performance as the Acid Queen in Tommy. Such a talented lady.

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
She was in a class by herself. Had the pleasure of finally seeing her during the Twenty Four Seven Tour. The hits just kept coming. Joe Cocker opened for her. It was an awesome show.
IMG_4115.jpeg

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
I just heard about this man Im heartbroken. I still remember that song she did in Mad Max beyond Thunderdome. Man I would jam out to that song and watch the video to that all day long when it first came out when I was a kid.

Just a beautiful beautiful woman with an equally beautiful talent. RIP I know what songs I'm rocking out to tonight
She didn't stay in a tiny box WRT musical styles, either- started on the Chitlin' Circuit, moved into Rock & Soul and worked with people like Mark Knopfler & Jeff Beck.

She made it to 83, but it's still too soon. RIP

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
A powerful woman whose inspiration and drive will live on forever, RIP sweet lady, you deserve it !

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis