Time to build a good system

ivseenbetter

ivseenbetter

Senior Audioholic
Outlaw and AV123 are definitely high on my list. The only problem is I really really want to demo. I've never really gone through the demo process and how would I be able to demo stuff that is sold through online retailers? Does anybody know if these guys have a grace period for demoing stuff where I can send it back free of charge if I don't like it?

I was really eyeballing that Emotiv UL combo. I might upgrade the amp though and go overboard there like Zofo did. I figure that will make it future proof for at least several years.

jcPanny

jcPanny

Audioholic Ninja
Internet direct.

Many good internet direct companies including AV123, Outlaw, Axiom Audio, SVS, HSU, etc. have a 30 day demo/trial period in which you can return the equipment for a full refund. See their sites for specifics but in most cases you are only out the shipping. Some also have good "upgrade" policies.

On the AV123.com forum, they have some comparisions of the UL pre-pro and the more expensive Outlaw 990. I doubt you could hear a difference between amps, so stick with the one that matches.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis