MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
I noticed Joe has posted while he is on probation. Didn't know that was possible. Are people on probation allowed a few posts a day? He has been in solitary for a while, when does he get sent back into general population:D?

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
That's classified information.
You can get in trouble just for asking.
Man, I wouldn't want to be you right now. :p

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I just thought it was understood, you don't poke a sleeping bear. Sometimes it's better let things stand as they are.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Hey Dave,

Do you think we should lay some red rep on minus just for asking? :D

Minus,

Just kidding. Really, you could PM him and ask him. I did. ;):)

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Hey Dave,

Do you think we should lay some red rep on minus just for asking? :D

Minus,

Just kidding. Really, you could PM him and ask him. I did. ;):)
Not that important to me. Joe's a grown up. He'll take care of his own business.:)

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
You posts need to be approved before they get posted. When you're me, you have Mike C, the best parole officer in town.

SheepStar

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Nothing like having a parole officer 7,000 miles away. I'd want my parole officer to be the parole officer in Sin City, Carla Gugino. Now that's a punishment I could handle.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Not that important to me. Joe's a grown up. He'll take care of his own business.:)
If Joe was a grown up, he wouldn't be getting spanked like a red headed step child. :D

I seem to be more nosey than you. I was curious about him being able to post while on probation so I asked and discovered what Sheep posted.

If you're a goody-two-shoes, that information wouldn't be important but those of us who like to live on the edge really do need to know. :rolleyes:

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
If you're a goody-two-shoes, that information wouldn't be important but those of us who like to live on the edge really do need to know. :rolleyes:
Keep letting your monkey type your posts and your going to find out.:p

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
/me looks at the "mass probation" button on his screen.

edit: sorry wrong thread

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
/me looks at the "mass probation" button on his screen.

edit: sorry wrong thread
At least tell us which thread is worthy of such action. I don't want to miss the show but am too busy to find it on my own. :)

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
At least tell us which thread is worthy of such action. I don't want to miss the show but am too busy to find it on my own. :)
this one of course :eek::D

i was just supposed to post that thought in the bored thread :eek::D

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Nothing like having a parole officer 7,000 miles away. I'd want my parole officer to be the parole officer in Sin City, Carla Gugino. Now that's a punishment I could handle.
You know she doesn't swing your way, right?

SheepStar

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
You know she doesn't swing your way, right?

SheepStar
When somebody makes a gay comment, somebody always has to come out and say "not that there's anything wrong with that." But to be truthful, when someone says she's a lesbian, I say "Damn that's HOT!!!*." And there's definitely nothing wrong with that.

*Lipstick lesbians only. Rosie O'donnel, Ellen Degeneris and other fat and/or ugly lesbians are not eligible for this exclamation.

bandphan

bandphan

Banned
You posts need to be approved before they get posted. When you're me, you have Mike C, the best parole officer in town.

SheepStar
so instead of peeing in a cup, you have to crimp cables and listen to AhHa??

bandphan

bandphan

Banned
When somebody makes a gay comment, somebody always has to come out and say "not that there's anything wrong with that." But to be truthful, when someone says she's a lesbian, I say "Damn that's HOT!!!*." And there's definitely nothing wrong with that.

*Lipstick lesbians only. Rosie O'donnel, Ellen Degeneris and other fat and/or ugly lesbians are not eligible for this exclamation.
where rickster;)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
where rickster;)
Still trying to get the lipstick off from Halloween and trying to figure out what to tell his wife about why his legs are shaved and his eybrows are waxed. :confused:
Turns out when he says 'not that there's anything wrong with that', he really means it. :eek::p:D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Still trying to get the lipstick off from Halloween and trying to figure out what to tell his wife about why his legs are shaved and his eybrows are waxed.
To satisfy the forum spirits - "Not that there's anything wrong with that."

And, hey, there's nothing wrong with wanting to feel pretty every now and again. Right?

[Hides lipstick until someone validates me.] :eek: :)

J

jamie2112

Banned
To satisfy the forum spirits - "Not that there's anything wrong with that."

And, hey, there's nothing wrong with wanting to feel pretty every now and again. Right?

[Hides lipstick until someone validates me.] :eek: :)
Oh I see thats the reason the...............oh yeah I get it now:eek::D:D:D

J

jamie2112

Banned
Still trying to get the lipstick off from Halloween and trying to figure out what to tell his wife about why his legs are shaved and his eybrows are waxed. :confused:
Turns out when he says 'not that there's anything wrong with that', he really means it. :eek::p:D
LMFAO right now.....:D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis