Tilting Centre Speaker

D

depechefan

Audioholic
Hi,

I just realized that I should of course angle my centre speaker so it fits with my seating position :)

What are you all using for this purpose. Rubber or foam or something?

Thanks in advance
/M

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
I use these from the Dollar tree. I used the bigger ones and stick 5-6 together since they stick to each other. Disregard the glue on the right:
348s.jpg

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
I see Bruce Lee!! Man I went see his first move back in the 70’s!

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
I see Bruce Lee!! Man I went see his first move back in the 70’s!
Yep I had it before and rebought it. It's PAL DVD so you need a multi region code player. It's the best Remastered of his movies. Too bad they haven't made a bluray version, yet.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Yep I had it before and rebought it. It's PAL DVD so you need a multi region code player. It's the best Remastered of his movies. Too bad they haven't made a bluray version, yet.
Back in the 70’s, umm Everybody was kung fu fighting them cats were fast as lightning! I still like that song!!

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
For my fairly large centre I bought the ISO-L8R430 Isolation Stands to tilt it up. You can change the tilt angle by using supplied tubes, and I added some small rubber door stops to increase the angle.

This works great and is fairly discreet looking, I'd say :), at least compared to the wobbly stuff I had earlier (both looks and stability). Tilting down, that is another matter, for safety reasons, as then I must secure it with screws into to the centre speaker o_O

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis