Tiger Woods 10 for the Wii

DTS

DTS

Senior Audioholic
Just got Tiger Woods 10 for the Wii. It came package with the new add-on sensor, so far this game is very cool. I have '08 for the PS3 and find the controls, either the analog or the 3 click method annoying and frustrating, the new Wii version is quite realistic. I have played some golf years ago, not well, but have played, and this is pretty fun and seems to replicate that experience well. There are tons of different game type options and should be a blast when I can get the gang together to host a tournament. The graphics are really quite good as well, I thought. I purchased an extra sensor, but still need to get 2 more. I plan to get the Sports Resort next month, which includes one and will pick up another then as well.

alexsabree

alexsabree

Junior Audioholic
Yeah its really cool. This is what the Wii works best on. On other consoles its all about button mashing and timing. On the Wii you actually swing like in real life.

aberkowitz

aberkowitz

Audioholic Field Marshall
I've had this game for 3 weeks and I am thoroughly addicted. The swinging motion is very realistic (particularly the putting) and rewards taking a smooth natural swing, not just going up and trying to kill the ball.

My only major complaint is with the AI rubberband feature. I understand that the game wants to keep tournaments close (it's silly if you're going to constantly win by 10 strokes), but if you happen to have too good of a first round by the start of the second round you can find yourself 8-12 strokes behind and be forced to go out and shoot a 58 to win (I only play 2 day tournaments except for the majors). It can be very frustrating.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I've had this game for 3 weeks and I am thoroughly addicted. The swinging motion is very realistic (particularly the putting) and rewards taking a smooth natural swing, not just going up and trying to kill the ball.

My only major complaint is with the AI rubberband feature. I understand that the game wants to keep tournaments close (it's silly if you're going to constantly win by 10 strokes), but if you happen to have too good of a first round by the start of the second round you can find yourself 8-12 strokes behind and be forced to go out and shoot a 58 to win (I only play 2 day tournaments except for the majors). It can be very frustrating.
A 58 is unrealistic, but sounds like a fun game. Beats the heck out of the keyboard version I suppose. I'd love to play this on a wii.

O

oppman99

Senior Audioholic
Just got Tiger Woods 10 for the Wii. It came package with the new add-on sensor, so far this game is very cool. I have '08 for the PS3 and find the controls, either the analog or the 3 click method annoying and frustrating, the new Wii version is quite realistic. I have played some golf years ago, not well, but have played, and this is pretty fun and seems to replicate that experience well. There are tons of different game type options and should be a blast when I can get the gang together to host a tournament. The graphics are really quite good as well, I thought. I purchased an extra sensor, but still need to get 2 more. I plan to get the Sports Resort next month, which includes one and will pick up another then as well.
I loved and still play 07. I haven't bought anything new for the Wii in a long time. What do the add on sensors do? Are they a big improvement to game play? I might have to look into 10 and renew my addiction. When I first picked up 07, I would play almost every night.

DTS

DTS

Senior Audioholic
The added sensor is more accurate, precise and offers a one to one motion for a more realistic game play. There is a lot of game play to be had, form frisbee golf to tournament play to challenges and more. There is also online play, which I have not tried. Its very fun, get it now! :)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis