TI Aureus DSP in New Yamaha Receivers

Continuing to bring consumers feature-rich home theater applications, Texas Instruments announced that Yamaha's three new audio/video receivers are powered by TI's Aureus DA7xx generation of high-performance audio DSPs, handling all of the products' audio functionality. The new Yamaha receivers also feature TI's high quality Burr-Brown A/D and D/A converters. Among the list of product features, Yamaha's new RX-V459, RX-V559 and RX-V659 are some of the first AVRs available that incorporate Neural Surround, the standard surround processor for XM satellite radio.

[Read more]

Last edited by a moderator:
E

eddie

Junior Audioholic
They're Killing Everybody!

Yamaha is showing no mercy. They are on a mission to put everyone else on the trailer. Go Yamaha!!!

Khellandros66

Khellandros66

Banned
SCHWEEEEEETTTT

I love Yamaha's strive for innovation. I have my eye fixed on the RX-V659 but I am curious to see if the RX-V759 or 1700 will be out any time soon.

Would be nice to see some pics in this announcement.

~Bob

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
The link in the OP doesn't work. I kind of wanted to read it.
I demand that Tom fixes this before he thinks about the taking off for a long weekend. :D

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Sniff sniff....

I was rejected again....:(

Our apologies...
The item you requested does not exist on this server or cannot be served.

Please double check the web address or use the search function on this page to find what you are looking for.

If you know you have the correct web address but are encountering an error, please contact the Site Administration.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis