Throwing a Super Bowl XLII Party - Tips from the Pros

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
Audioholics has long had a history of throwing incredibly technologically-advanced Super Bowl parties. We like to divulge our plans to readers before the big game, in the hope that we can give you some tips on throwing a successful, and memorable, party of your own. When throwing a Super Bowl Party there are some basic guidelines to all but guarantee everyone has a great time. If you follow these guidelines you're sure to have a momentous party and provide lots of food, fun and festivity for all.

Discuss "Throwing a Super Bowl XLII Party - Tips from the Pros" here. Read the article.

dnice555

dnice555

Audioholic
Beer, Chili, and a big screen... isn't that all you need?

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
I'm throwing a super bowl party, and I can't wait! Gonna have lots of people here.

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Pizza and wings, :rolleyes:

You need to goto a superbowl party hosted by Colombians. We are talking 20 course meals, giant pots of soup that has been cooking all day long, lots of liquor and plenty of beautiful women. Though, there isn't much football watching at these events which is fine by me since I prefer Hockey :D

dnice555

dnice555

Audioholic

You need to goto a superbowl party hosted by Colombians. We are talking 20 course meals, giant pots of soup that has been cooking all day long, lots of liquor and plenty of beautiful women. Though, there isn't much football watching at these events which is fine by me since I prefer Hockey :D

What time should I get there? :D

R

Reorx

Full Audioholic
Back yard projector and Screen...

I was actually looking at doing this myself. In general, not specifically for the super bowl. My backyard is a 50'x50' with 6' high concrete walls.

12 foot screen (12ft across).
Short throw lens on a projector mounted 10ft away.
3 speakers for LCR.
4 rock speakers for surround.

Anyways,
What does your backyard look like?
Do you have to worry about any kind of reflection's?
What are you doing to contain the sound, as to not annoy your neighbors?
Because it is a open area, is your audio quality going to sound bad?

Reorx

krzywica

krzywica

Audioholic Samurai

Yeah gene, what should I bring? Beer or chips? :)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis