Three Dimensionality Enhancer!!! The Future is here!

M

Movie2099

Audioholic General
If you don't already have this, you need this! This solution will add new dimensions you've never heard of before! At only $600 per 3ml, this is a steal! Once you order your Synergistic Research cables, you'll need this Enhancer to get that extra boost to reach full nirvana. Once the cables have added the dimensionality, your mids will be gushing 3x the amount of chocolatey sound you've been waiting for! Order Now!

MalVeauX

MalVeauX

Senior Audioholic
o_O

There is no product in audio that offers so much benefit for so little cost.
I about died when I saw the script on the side of the bottle, it's MS Comic Sans font.

Very best,

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Ted "Dingleberry" Denney. You Suck! Ted "Dingleberry" Denney. Just in case you don't know what a DingleBerry" is? thats the Poop that hangs between your Testicles and your anus that the toilet paper didn't completely get off yeah that's him!! stinky, smelly fraudulent fragrance that Your products are! the definition of a Scalper! Scammer, Plug all the same in my book piece of sh$t is what I would really like to call him to his face!

Last edited:
M

Movie2099

Audioholic General
Ted "Dingleberry" Denney. You Suck! Ted "Dingleberry" Denney. Just in case you don't know what a DingleBerry" is? thats the Poop that hangs between your Testicles and your anus that the toilet paper didn't completely get off yeah that's you!! stinky, smelly fraudulent fragrance that Your products are! the definition of a Scalper! Scammer, Plug all the same in my book piece of sh$t is what I would really like to call you to your face!
I'm not Ted "little D" Denney. Hahaha, or are you just wanting to call him out cause of said product mentioned?

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
I'm not Ted "little D" Denney. Hahaha, or are you just wanting to call him out cause of said product mentioned?
Wait what! lol, :D One would hope there is Only one "Ted" DindleBarry" Denney" that sells "Snake Oil" Products and services to Sully Q, :D sadly there are millions of lowlifes like him/her :cool: around the world, but if I where gonna direct my posted up comment on AH I would have used @ than the profile Avatar name listed on AH under their Avatar. But short answer yep "Ted "DingelBerry" Denney". it is!,:cool: kinda like a old Hooker that smells nasty after 4 or 5 "John's "Q's" done went though in one night! LMAO! :cool: Yeah thats what a Snake smells like. Check out my 1st post for clarification of definition of 'Ted" DingelBerry" Denney".:D

Last edited:
Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Omg.

"The user needs only give some time after the application to get the full effect; a process called break-in. The amount of distortion that it decreased is so significant that some time is involved before the “full revealing of sound” becomes completely initiated. Although there will be system transformation on the first application immediately on power-up, there is no question even larger change will come. Every test system that we have tried NPS-1260 has revealed the same results."

That first sentence is just fairy tale talk in the hopes that after a "break in" period you've convinced yourself you can hear a difference.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.

I'm waiting for the acoustic paint in my room to break in.

MalVeauX

MalVeauX

Senior Audioholic
It'll gotta be an 4/1 thing, it's not date marked. I imagine it's a 4/1 article that they sent out to have fun and bring traffic to the site.

Very best,

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
Man, I could make a killing in the land of the audiophool. Too bad for having that pesky thing called ethics...

C

cpd

Full Audioholic
I didn't watch the video, but are they really trying to sell people on applying a liquid substance to their speaker cables/interconnects and then jamming those liquid covered connectors into the back of their amplifiers and speakers? What could possibly go wrong?

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
I didn't watch the video, but are they really trying to sell people on applying a liquid substance to their speaker cables/interconnects and then jamming those liquid covered connectors into the back of their amplifiers and speakers? What could possibly go wrong?
I didn't watch the video, I did watch the video that Gene posted up where Ted "DingleBerry" Denney was trying his best to get Gene to take his offer of bribe. Scumbags like that Plug are dime a dozen.

Last edited:
G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Lol, I see now why you took my post as being directed at you. lolo I was on my first cup of coffee so I edit my post.;)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis