Thoughts on the Vizio ELEVATE 5.1.4 DOLBY ATMOS DTS X

S

Speedy06

Audiophyte
This is my first post but I've lurked around here for years reading and doing research of your guys knowledge.

All my previous setups have been 5.2, 7.1 or many other different speaker configuration setups. Now that I have family, with 2 littles and spouse (which is not as excited as I am about the size or quality of big tower speakers), I've started changing my tone. Going away from the large multiple speaker setups to the sound bar setup. In doing some research I found myself looking specifically into the Vizio Elevate 5.1.4 sound bar. I then some how found myself on eBay finding all the components to make the full sounds bar setup but at a fraction of the cost. Suddenly worried about missing out on this opportunity I purchased everything without completing my research (can you so impulse buy, haha). Fast forward a few weeks, I now have everything in hand and tested, miraculously everything and now I have this higher end sounds bar setup but I have not finished doing all of my research.

I know this a little back forwards but I'm looking for peoples thoughts and experience with this Elevate setup. I'm at a point where I could selling and probably break even and move into something else or keep it and get it all dialed in. I think I'd prefer to keep it but wait still I hear others opinions before making any decisions .

Also looking to the near future to sell my 2 previous setups (pass them on for someone else to enjoy)

squaleca

squaleca

Enthusiast
you wont get any responses b/c they cant admit to how good this soundbar is. will it compete with a high end full avr system no but it will hold its own vs alot of midrange systems. but for a full immersive sound system soundbars have their limitations especially with atmos but thqts not to say the elevate isnt kick ass atmos soundbar

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
you wont get any responses b/c they cant admit to how good this soundbar is. will it compete with a high end full avr system no but it will hold its own vs alot of midrange systems. but for a full immersive sound system soundbars have their limitations especially with atmos but thqts not to say the elevate isnt kick ass atmos soundbar
“Kick ass Atmos soundbar”.
That’s like saying super high performance Prius. You’re an idiot.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis