Thoughts on God Smack's new album "When Legends Rise"

DIY Junky

DIY Junky

Full Audioholic
My first listen I got was way too mello and polished for God Smack .. Just One Time... was the best song on first listen for me

TheWarrior

TheWarrior

Audioholic Ninja
I finally got around to ripping my CD collection, hadn't listened to their first (?) self titled album in ages! This is an interesting evolution of their sound... might be worth checking out, Thanks!

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I like about half of it. Other half, meh. Though I hear the evolution, not all of it is great. Think I prefer the previous album more. My favorite so far is the title track, followed by that first single Bulletproof. Bulletproof is in heavy rotation on Octane on XM.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I like this one. Interesting cover that works IMO

First album is the best one though.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
The first album is great! I liked the second one too. Not sure I have heard the others.
I have pretty much all of them. Most of the albums have at least a few solid tracks, but not all of the albums are great. After the first two, I'd say Other Side and 1000HP were my favorites. Only album I didn't really get into was The Oracle.

Good tracks from other albums:

IV

Faceless
(used in Scorpion King)

I worked their logo into a tat

Last edited:
S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
I love the videos with the bikes and babes! The tattoo is awesome by the way. I’ll check out some of the newer stuff.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis