D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Okay I had to throw this one in for fun. Talking about crapping your pants! :eek:

Holy smokes that sucker is NOT playing around! ;)

Cheers,

Phil
I hope you realize this is what your pet cat thinks about doing too you. EVERY DAY

KaatheSnake

KaatheSnake

Senior Audioholic
Yeah Focal is a major player no doubt. Feel free to post that video if you can find it. It is amazing how some make their cabinets. Building everything in-house is the way to go inmho. Paradigm does that as well. :)

Cheers,

Phil
Shew wee! Those are nice!

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Been spending a lot of time on youtube as of late. Came across this and thought it was absolutely amazing:

Working in a job like that would have to be cool. Personally, I would want to be in the crossover assembly department. :cool:

Then, I came across this and was like totally blown away: :D

These loudspeakers look a bit unorthodox to me. But, sure look impressive. Would love to hear them one day. Lastly, I thought this was pretty cool as well: ;)

Cheers,

Phil
Wow I'm surprised AVS isn't labeling the B&W video as sponsored content per FTC Article16 CFR Part 255 . Nice video though. D3s are great speakers.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I hope you realize this is what your pet cat thinks about doing too you. EVERY DAY
Used to date a girl many years ago that had a very weird cat. It was loving for the most part. But, you make it mad and it would get you. The funny thing is, however, the cat would get you when you weren't paying attention. In other words, the cat did not retaliate right away. Instead it waited until you least expected it. Oh, and the cat would get you really good........LOL!!!:eek:

Cheers,

Phil

Last edited:
speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Shew wee! Those are nice!
I agree Ryan. There is little doubt that Focal is a major player in the audio industry. They are like the "Paradigm" of France. Perhaps, even a little bit bigger than Paradigm. Working at a place like that would have to be awesome. I am sure the employee perks are great as well.;)

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Wow I'm surprised AVS isn't labeling the B&W video as sponsored content per FTC Article16 CFR Part 255 . Nice video though. D3s are great speakers.
I am sure the D3's are excellent speakers. Hope to hear them one day. Honestly, I have never heard a bad sounding B&W speaker. Even the CM1 S1's that I owned were rather impressive. :)

Cheers,

Phil

kystorm

kystorm

Audioholic
Lots of work goes into those speakers. Pretty darn cool. Liked the animals vids as well, just hope I'm never on the wrong side of the fence....

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
I have never heard a bad sounding B&W speaker.
Only when the sales associate at magnolia doesn't power them appropriately! Thus I have yet to hear a good B&W speaker. #sad-trombone

But wow did that DefTech rock next to it! #sadder-trombone

Thus I ordered from Philharmonic! #angelic-choir

#I'll-stop-now
:p

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Only when the sales associate at magnolia doesn't power them appropriately! Thus I have yet to hear a good B&W speaker. #sad-trombone

But wow did that DefTech rock next to it! #sadder-trombone

Thus I ordered from Philharmonic! #angelic-choir

#I'll-stop-now
:p
You get the BMR's? If so congrats! BTW, I never listen to speakers such as B&W at BB. That is not the best place to do so. Be sure to take lots of pics once the Phils get there......LOL!!! :)

Cheers,

Phil

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
You get the BMR's? If so congrats! BTW, I never listen to speakers such as B&W at BB. That is not the best place to do so. Be sure to take lots of pics once the Phils get there......LOL!!! :)

Cheers,

Phil
Not "get" yet... But hoping he's able to catch up this week like he says. :) Hoping to fill my speaker stands today... 3 posts each, but one is for cable management... so sand for two of them, gravel for the other after I thread the wire!
Ya, Best Buy/Magnolia kinda shanked it. The Martin Logan 40s sounded good, though. But the B&Ws never stood a chance. That said, I'd spend on Monitor Audio Silver 500 all day over the MLs (60xt included... sounded beautiful, but not any better than MAs) or considering the cost, the B&Ws. If not for the Phil 3's, I'd either be ordering Tektons, or listening to MA Silvers!

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Not "get" yet... But hoping he's able to catch up this week like he says. :) Hoping to fill my speaker stands today... 3 posts each, but one is for cable management... so sand for two of them, gravel for the other after I thread the wire!
Ya, Best Buy/Magnolia kinda shanked it. The Martin Logan 40s sounded good, though. But the B&Ws never stood a chance. That said, I'd spend on Monitor Audio Silver 500 all day over the MLs (60xt included... sounded beautiful, but not any better than MAs) or considering the cost, the B&Ws. If not for the Phil 3's, I'd either be ordering Tektons, or listening to MA Silvers!
Congrats Mr. Ryan! By all accounts the wait will be well worth it. Be sure to keep us all posted. Oh, and don't forget the pics! :p

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Okay, so I was watching a few vids this morning and came across this here:

This girl is only 12-years old and posses skills far beyond her age. Incredible sense of timing. Be sure to watch this clip all of the way through. Unbelievable skill! :cool:

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Yup, she's good!
I like the faces she makes then right after a big ole smile. It is very obvious that she is aware of her talent. Not sure exactly how old this video is. But, as she grows older she is bound to get even better. Holy smokes! She is very good now.:D

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Folks, I came across this video a short while ago. It hit me like a brick wall. Certainly has gotten me to think about my own life. Not sure if it will have the same impact on others here. But, thought that I would post it for those that are willing to watch it. Who knows, it may put things into perspective. If it does, then please share your thoughts. Thanks!

Carpe Diem! ;)

Cheers,

Phil

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis