This is a great post......The struggles we went through, today's kids will never know

JohnnieB

JohnnieB

Senior Audioholic
Still nothing like 80s rock, tight denim and big hair. :cool:

Schurkey

Schurkey

Audioholic Intern
Yeah, but OUR music made it all worthwhile.

Their music couldn't exist without extreme convenience.

;)

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
I love the recording from the radio thing. I used to hate it when DJ's would "hit the post", talk all the way until the lyrics started. I was like, "Shut up I'm trying to record the song!!!"

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
Yeah, but OUR music made it all worthwhile.

Their music couldn't exist without extreme convenience.

;)
+1

Convenient CRAP!

How about when you had to try to rewind the cassette tape back into the cassette!!!

Dang, I rejoiced at the death of cassette tapes.

When I was a young child, our first computer was a Tandy TRS-80. The memory storage was a cassette recorder!

djreef

djreef

Audioholic Chief
+1

Convenient CRAP!

How about when you had to try to rewind the cassette tape back into the cassette!!!

Dang, I rejoiced at the death of cassette tapes.

When I was a young child, our first computer was a Tandy TRS-80. The memory storage was a cassette recorder!
I used to play 'The Mine and the Minotaur' on an old TRaSh 80 at my buddy's house. That game was a total pia to get through - yet another thing that kids today won't have to face.

bears_t2

bears_t2

Junior Audioholic
I remember one night before I went to JA (Junior Achievement) because that"s what we did lol. I went to the sears. When I went in there was a magic machine called....... PONG and I thought how much better can it get? I bought my family 1 for Christmas. It cost if i remember correctly... 129.00 1978 dollars. I mean how much better could it get right??

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I remember one night before I went to JA (Junior Achievement) because that"s what we did lol. I went to the sears. When I went in there was a magic machine called....... PONG and I thought how much better can it get? I bought my family 1 for Christmas. It cost if i remember correctly... 129.00 1978 dollars. I mean how much better could it get right??
Did you know the inventors of Pong was Sanders, a defense company now owned by Lockheed?

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis