thinking it's time for an LCR upgrade

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
Hear that. The Lady over here is the same. Aches and pains, and little interest in it all. She insists TV speakers are fine. *facepalm
Oh wow, mine at least appreciates having a nice sound system over tv speakers or a sound bar, just doesn't think I need new speakers!

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
Comfortable seating is a good idea though. :)
Yeah, I've got a 3 seat recliner for the MLP and the two seats around it, but with her back it's better for her to lay completely flat, so there's a sofa to the side that she mostly uses.

B

baronvonellis

Audioholic
Yeah, I've got a 3 seat recliner for the MLP and the two seats around it, but with her back it's better for her to lay completely flat, so there's a sofa to the side that she mostly uses.
Hey, check out the Chase Sapphire Preferred card, you can get $750 bonus for travel if you like traveling. I like to travel alot and am going to sign up for it now. I think it's the best card you can find right now.
Also Jim would do Paypal, I did that as you can get 6 months to pay back paypal with no interest. Spread out the payments that way.

Not to toot my own horn, but you probably got the best listening experience for them, as listening to them in a hotel room with 20 people and noisy convention people outside the hall isn't the greatest listening enviroment. But if want to meet Jim that's cool.
That Song center looks sweet, I almost got that. Let me know when you get it and then maybe I will upgrade to one later haha.
The 6 months wait time is going to be so hard haha!

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
Hey, check out the Chase Sapphire Preferred card, you can get $750 bonus for travel if you like traveling. I like to travel alot and am going to sign up for it now. I think it's the best card you can find right now.
Also Jim would do Paypal, I did that as you can get 6 months to pay back paypal with no interest. Spread out the payments that way.

Not to toot my own horn, but you probably got the best listening experience for them, as listening to them in a hotel room with 20 people and noisy convention people outside the hall isn't the greatest listening enviroment. But if want to meet Jim that's cool.
That Song center looks sweet, I almost got that. Let me know when you get it and then maybe I will upgrade to one later haha.
The 6 months wait time is going to be so hard haha!
I don't fly much as If I can I'll just drive. I ended up snagging a Bank of America card that has a $200 bonus offer, 3% cash back on the category of your choosing, no annual fee, and 15 months 0% interest.

You'll be more than welcome to come check out the center when I get it. :cool:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis