Think your weather is bad? Try Wisconsin!

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
We didn't get it as bad here. I did have to cut through some 3 ft drifts. I need to get back outside and clear out the gift of the snow plow.

Jim

Warpdrv

Warpdrv

Audioholic Ninja
There are tons of good pics on Fox6 site...

http://www.fox6now.com/

TMJ4 was showing some helicopter pics with vehicles and semi's stranded but couldn't find pics on their site...

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
This last storm just grazed us in Minnesota lakes country a little more in the Twin Cities where I was Monday. It has been very cold though.

I had the tractor out today for a fairly quick tidy up.

just-some-guy

just-some-guy

Audioholic Field Marshall
it took me about 4 hours to do my moms 120' drive. some places were 3'+. 2' average.
and it was heavy stuff.

Stereodude

Stereodude

Senior Audioholic
it took me about 4 hours to do my moms 120' drive. some places were 3'+. 2' average.
and it was heavy stuff.
I'm thankful my driveway is only 25' long when it comes to shoveling snow. I had up to 18" in some places and only 3" in others.

Hi Ho

Hi Ho

Audioholic Samurai
All this makes me feel really good that it was 38 and sunny here in Western Washington. :eek: We miss out on all the excitement.

90gstman

Audioholic Intern
Here in CT we have had 74 inches of snow in the last 4 weeks. 2 to 3 buildings are collapsing daily from the weight on the roofs. The one in middletown CT today was really bad. http://www.wfsb.com/news/26710328/detail.html

Also, Im tired of shoveling and want to listen to some music.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
We got iced over on all our roadways. With most folks owning summer tires and the folks that do drive being complete morons(80 on the ice) :rolleyes: I stay indoors. Don't mind driving in snow, but not ice. Everything is basically shutting down for the week. It was 80 on Sunday. That's the stupid part. I wore shorts just last week.:eek:

Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai
The storm just grazed us here. But I still had a 3 foot drift to dig through.

I feel bad for you guys down in the SE portion.
All of our customers down there were shut down.

But, as with everything being about me:p, my plasma delivery got pushed back a day.

I hate winter.:(

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
We got iced over on all our roadways. With most folks owning summer tires and the folks that do drive being complete morons(80 on the ice) :rolleyes: I stay indoors. Don't mind driving in snow, but not ice. Everything is basically shutting down for the week. It was 80 on Sunday. That's the stupid part. I wore shorts just last week.:eek:
The weather must really be playing havoc with the SB festivities. I understand your concern but in a couple of days you'll be around 80 again and we'll still be freezing our butts off...lol.:(

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
The weather must really be playing havoc with the SB festivities. I understand your concern but in a couple of days you'll be around 80 again and we'll still be freezing our butts off...lol.:(
Who do you thing brought it? We wanted the Packers and Steelers to feel at home.

Warpdrv

Warpdrv

Audioholic Ninja
just heard on the news that Japan just got 10ft of snow, with that said, I guess I can't complain much about our measly droppings here... :)

Ito

Ito

Full Audioholic
Am I the only WI guy that is loving the snow? :D
I am in whitewater and I think that we must have not gotten as much as other places, cause I was pretty disappointed with the total snow fall...the drifts were awesome but in general it didn't feel like we got that much. I could have done with another foot or so :p

I don't know, I just love snow way to much, I get giddy pretty much when ever it is falling, so I was ecstatic for this storm...and that's not just because I am a skier (though it helps). Hopefully I am going to go out and get some turns in tonight or tomorrow, probably Alpine Valley or Tyrol Basin...Maybe Devil's Head if I want to drive a little farther.

Warpdrv

Warpdrv

Audioholic Ninja
I thought they used meters.
They may use meters, but msnbc said 10ft.... :D

I was trying to find some info on the web but couldn't find anything, the pics I saw on TV were really cool, albeit problematic for Japan...

just-some-guy

just-some-guy

Audioholic Field Marshall
i skied ALPINE VALLEY years ago. no, i am not a skier , but i LOVED it !!! a moment in my life well remembered.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis