Think twice before trying eel exfoliation

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
The next installment on that story might be a recipe for eel that came out of your ... :eek:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
That guy has clearly never played AH Twister, or he would have been better prepared. The third rule of AH Twister is to cover any orifice that you don't want filled.

The first and second rules are, of course, that you don't talk about it.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
That guy has clearly never played AH Twister, or he would have been better prepared. The third rule of AH Twister is to cover any orifice that you don't want filled.

The first and second rules are, of course, that you don't talk about it.
What do you suggest? A cork? Silicone? Crazy glue? Staples? Maybe laminate the end?

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
What do you suggest? A cork? Silicone? Crazy glue? Staples? Maybe laminate the end?
To keep an eel from swimming up your ****?
-All of the above ... in that order is fine.

Next time I go for sushi I am going to skip the eel course ... thanks Strat. :rolleyes:

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Do you mean, just hold on to the end of it, till Rick & Doug show up to hold it for me?
Those two would make you feel like the kidney stones
were comparable to having your @$$ tickled with a feather.
They didn't strike me as exactly gentle. YMMV. :D

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
Hmmm.... "very few cases have been verified." Hmmmm.....

To me, that reads as, "some cases have been verified." :eek:
I saw it on tv...discovery I think. For years people thought it was a myth, but its real though. They said the locals drink a concoction made from a plant that kills and dissolves the fish.....go figure. One thing the fish doesn't do is travel up a urine stream like a salmon.....

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis