They don't know that they don't know.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
And then there's this guy trying to sell a 2m digital coax cable for $7k! It does come with a leather bag, however (not sure why you'd want a bag for a cable that presumably doesn't move around...)

You store the cables in the bag when swapping them for a different set. The insulative properties of correctly tanned leather prevents free radical electrons from realigning the quantum crystalline structure of the copper and reducing induction.

Everyone knows you use cables with different qualities and interconnects for different genres of music. Any self respecting audiophool has at least a half dozen different cables for different styles. As long as you did your homework and made sure they pair well with your amp and speakers you're good to go!

Truthslayer

Truthslayer

Full Audioholic
And then there's this guy trying to sell a 2m digital coax cable for $7k! It does come with a leather bag, however (not sure why you'd want a bag for a cable that presumably doesn't move around...)

Ah, but is it a Gucci leather bag ? :cool:
Man, no wonder their is so many people making cables. I wonder if we made some cables wrapped them in poop and called them eco-friendly, how much bank we would make.

Last edited:
tmurnin

tmurnin

Full Audioholic
Ah, but is it a Gucci leather bag ? :cool:
Man, no wonder their is so many people making cables. I wonder if we made some cables wrapped them in poop and called them eco-friendly, how much bank would make.
What's amazing is that a quick search of the Internet tells me that even the average Gucci leather bag sells for around $2500-3K, so this is more than double......

Truthslayer

Truthslayer

Full Audioholic
What's amazing is that a quick search of the Internet tells me that even the average Gucci leather bag sells for around $2500-3K, so this is more than double......
ah, So it must be one of those audiophile Gucci bags. :D

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
You store the cables in the bag when swapping them for a different set. The insulative properties of correctly tanned leather prevents free radical electrons from realigning the quantum crystalline structure of the copper and reducing induction.

Everyone knows you use cables with different qualities and interconnects for different genres of music. Any self respecting audiophool has at least a half dozen different cables for different styles. As long as you did your homework and made sure they pair well with your amp and speakers you're good to go!
Yeah dude, I had my Black Sabbath cables installed when listening to Adele. Sounded like Helestorm. I felt like amateur hour.....

JerryLove

JerryLove

Audioholic Samurai
Yeah dude, I had my Black Sabbath cables installed when listening to Adele. Sounded like Helestorm. I felt like amateur hour.....
Just don't ever install the Black Sabbath cables backwards. If you do, you'll see God. (Cheech and Chong paraphrased)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis