The twins are on their way!!

M

MatthewB.

Audioholic General
You know when you have a two foot crack in the wall, might be wise to turn the subs down just a tad. ;) When I got my NSD 12/2 I was used to a crappy JBL sub that had it's gain at 8 to get any decent bass in my great room. So when I got my SVS, stupid me thought okay turn the gain to 8 and try out the "Darla" scene as my first demo with the new sub. I think I broke actual land speed records jumping over the coffee table and running to the receiver to turn down the volume, before my bay windows smashed into a million pieces. When it was done, I heard a crash in the bathroom and found a glass picture had fallen and broken from the intense bass pressure wave that had occurred during that two second demo.

GF was like this. :mad: I was like this. :D

Cruise Missile

Cruise Missile

Full Audioholic
Subs are set level to the rest of the system! I think the whole thing was too high. I got to the reciver fast enough that I'm not sure if I dove over the couch or not! Scared the crap out of me. :eek:

B

blued888

Audioholic
Ha ha! What a really big grin on your face as you were trying to push the twins into the house. :D

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis