The Source By Circuit City

P

prfsask

Enthusiast
I encountered a very serious and troubling incident at the Source By Circuit City/Radio Shack store at the Market mall location in Saskatoon, SK (the Radio Shack sign is above store to date at this location). On December 21, 2005 after an exhausting and extensive search, I manage to locate a Bell Expressvu PVR model 9200 catalogue Number 1528070 at the Source - SIGNAL HILL CENTRE in Calgary through your web site. I contacted that store by phone and requested the Model 9200 be sent to the MARKET MALL location in SASKATOON, SK, it was then shipped from the Calgary store (Very good service here) I then went to pick up the PVR9200 at the Market Mall Saskatoon store on December 23. I dealt exclusively with the manager of the Saskatoon Market Mall location, the manager informed me that I would have to sign something from Bell; I explained to him that I was an existing Bell customer and I was only wanting to add the 9200 to my account. He then telephoned bell, between the manager and myself, approximately one hour time was spent on the 23rd in the store on the phone and according to Bell was straitened out on the 23rd, I then asked the manager to call me when he sorted out what needed to be resolved with Bell in order to purchase the unit. Having Cancer and being as weak as I was that day (the busiest shopping day of the year), I then left the store anticipating a resolve and anticipated to purchase the item the next day.

On December 24th at 8:30am (Christmas Eve morning) I received a call from the manager of the Market Mall location in Saskatoon informing me that he was going to send the PVR to a Winnipeg location and basically I was out of luck. I was infuriated by this and told him I found the receiver on the Source web site and only wanted it shipped there to be purchase and to NOT sell it, he was very rude and addiment about going ahead and sending it anyway and that my families Christmas present, on Christmas eve was sold right out from under me to another location in another province. This is a totally unacceptable business practice. What compensation will be made for this horrendous incident? May suggest a written apology from the manager of the Market Mall location and that The Source by Circuit City located a 9200PVR and send it to me without charge ASAP, as good will for ruining our family Christmas.

I have contacted Bell about this immoral incident and they empathised and agreed it was a very very bad experience and business dealing and will be investigate further. I am also contemplating contacting the media about what a heartless action was taken by The Source By Circuit City and how the customer service has degraded since it was bought out from Radio Shack, if this was indeed the case.

Basically, the manager of The Source at the Market Mall location in Saskatoon completely devastated my families Christmas, this will be a very interesting story and will be told through the information Highway on the internet and/or the media unless a swift and adequate compensation is made to my family and I.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis