The Site for cheaters

MacManNM

MacManNM

Banned
This has now become the official site for cheaters. My wife believes you can cheat...... with a website. She says I should put as much effort into her as I do my passion for audio. I ask all of you, what would have happened if Michaelangelo couldn't paint because his wife wouldn't let him? Or if the Wright brothers couldn't go to Kitty Hawk, because their wives didn't like the sand? I say this.... Men Together, we can change them!!!!! I know withold sex, that should take care of it!

J

johnswife

Banned
By the way, holding out on the wife NEVER works. What are you thinking? Duh...

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
So, you saw "Everybody Loves Raymond" this week, eh?

johnswife said:
Laughed my a$$ off.

J

johnswife

Banned
Obviously not as bad as your wife. Sounds like your'e hard to deal with.....

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
A word on responding to one particular post...

johnswife said:
Obviously not as bad as your wife. Sounds like your'e hard to deal with.....
If you wish to respons to one particular poster as opposed to simply appending one to the bottom , click on the ""Quote" box in the body of the post itself.

By clicking on the "Post Reply" at the bottom of the the thread, it simply appears at the bottom. That makes it appear that you are replying to the previous post. I like to think that's not the case here.

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
The solution is simple, turn your wife into an Audioholic :)

rgriffin25

rgriffin25

gene said:
The solution is simple, turn your wife into an Audioholic :)
Well Gene, if you have the magic potion for that I will take a couple of doses for my wife. :cool:

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Time, patience, massage, wine and most importantly, let her be part of the picking process for the room decor :p

Rock&Roll Ninja

Rock&Roll Ninja

Audioholic Field Marshall
If you're really intrested in cheating, there are far better webpages. I've been pretty successful with Yahoo! chat rooms. How did people ever get laid without the internet? :eek:

Tom Andry

Tom Andry

Speaker of the House
Time, patience, massage, wine and most importantly, let her be part of the picking process for the room decor
Or....Time, patience, massage, wine, let her be part of the picking process for the room decor, and quote her prices for equipment far above what you expect to pay far in advance. Lament on how you can't possibly justify that sort of expenditure on your current budget. Hee and haw over it for a couple of weeks/months/years. Then tell her about the deal you just found on those speakers you never thought you could afford.

Or is that deceitful? :confused:

I need Audioholic's moral guidance!! :p

OK. Just sign me up for the 10 step.

S

sjdgpt

Senior Audioholic
Rock&Roll Ninja said:
If you're really intrested in cheating, there are far better webpages. I've been pretty successful with Yahoo! chat rooms. How did people ever get laid without the internet? :eek:
Yahoo personal pages have worked for me. Just skip the part about having a significant other. And in my case, post a fuzzy picture.

Before the internet?

With a face like mine I was pretty much in trouble. I found a $100 bill sticking out of a shirt pocket to work from time to time. Then I discovered expensive boytoy props. Exotic watch. Silk Suit. Renting a BMW when I am on the road away from home. A lot more discrete, and very, very effective with a certain breed of women.

Yes, I still use the $100 bill trick.

Oh, and lots of adult beverages.

Tom Andry

Tom Andry

Speaker of the House
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...........................Adult Beverages.........

Francious70

Francious70

Senior Audioholic
johnswife said:
You've never met my girlfriend then apparently. She breaks down about 10 minutes after I say, "OK, none for you tonight."

She knows I'm just teasing her, but then again, there is always the possability that I'm not. It's just the fact that I have the gonads to say it instead of, "Yes dear, whatever you want."

Paul

RLA

RLA

Audioholic Chief
Does Audioholics have a 10 step program?
Yes
Here are the first three steps
#1 send me all of your gear
#2 send me all the allowance that your wife give's you
#3 dispose of your blockbuster card

My three step program will improve your drive for passion :cool:

Dr.Ray

Disclaimer
Dr Ray takes no responsibility for dying of boredom

Rock&Roll Ninja

Rock&Roll Ninja

Audioholic Field Marshall
My program is easier....

1. Sell all audio gear.
2. Buy Bose products.
3. Buy 24 cans of Krylon spray paint
4. Huff paint in garage until system sounds wonderful/ forget what old system sounded like

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
Lemme guess...

Francious70 said:
You've never met my girlfriend then apparently. She breaks down about 10 minutes after I say, "OK, none for you tonight."

She knows I'm just teasing her, but then again, there is always the possability that I'm not. It's just the fact that I have the gonads to say it instead of, "Yes dear, whatever you want."

Paul
You're not married yet, are ya? :rolleyes:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis