Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
Or this one.....

(VERY nice, Dave. Congrats and congrats again!!)

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
is the speedometer really supposed to rest below 0kph? (sorry, haven't really looked at my car)

or are you going so fast you're going back in time? :D

congrats and i hate you! (in a good way)

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
is the speedometer really supposed to rest below 0kph?
I just think it's fair to give everybody else a head start. I'll let them start at zero and I'll start and less than zero and play catch-up.:cool:

Jack Hammer

Jack Hammer

Audioholic Field Marshall
Dave, that is one sharp looking ride. I'm totally jealous. I hope you have a chance to take it to a track day in your area for some real fun.

Jack

Halon451

Halon451

Audioholic Samurai
Nice looking car Dave! I'm sure you were just about to go crazy from the waiting... :D

Haoleb

Haoleb

Audioholic Field Marshall
Not exactly the same car but here is where the british tv show Top Gear tested the Z06.

Last edited by a moderator:
Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Nice looking car Dave! I'm sure you were just about to go crazy from the waiting... :D
No kidding. My salesman called me on Wed. to say that the car was built, but no word on delivery time. Then he called back the same day to say that it just arrived at the dealership. I guess that's one advantage to living in a border town that's right on the NAFTA superhighway.

Halon451

Halon451

Audioholic Samurai
No kidding. My salesman called me on Wed. to say that the car was built, but no word on delivery time. Then he called back the same day to say that it just arrived at the dealership. I guess that's one advantage to living in a border town that's right on the NAFTA superhighway.
In celebration for you, I just took the boss's '08 Vette out for another joyride. Both the excitement of you receiving yours and the excitement of driving one around town like this, I'm starting to think seriously about forking over the dough for one myself. :D

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
In celebration for you, I just took the boss's '08 Vette out for another joyride. Both the excitement of you receiving yours and the excitement of driving one around town like this, I'm starting to think seriously about forking over the dough for one myself. :D
Worth every penny. I believe that there are incentives on the 08's in the States right now.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Dave,

I picked a good day to come back. Your new car is gorgeous, and I'm sure really, really quick on its feet. I am totally jealous.

As for speedo readings, my car decided on Saturday that "0" was a good reading...whether it was moving or not. A nice opportunity to learn about vehicle speed sensors, and a friendly reminder about how much my Honda dealer charges per hour. (See, Dave...a whine already, but it was subtle.)

Adam

Halon451

Halon451

Audioholic Samurai
Worth every penny. I believe that there are incentives on the 08's in the States right now.
I've heard the same, though I've not really paid any real attention. I'll have to change that and start exploring some options. I do know that the 08's really aren't badly priced over here for what you get. These cars are freaking beasts!! :)

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan

Hey, who the hell drove it 8 km before you bought it!?!?!? Factory monkeys go for a little test drive, a la Ferris Bueller?!?

Halon451

Halon451

Audioholic Samurai

Hey, who the hell drove it 8 km before you bought it!?!?!? Factory monkeys go for a little test drive, a la Ferris Bueller?!?
With this car one could cover 8 km with one quick burst of the accelerator pedal before they knew it. :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis