Epsonfan

Epsonfan

Full Audioholic
Any idea when will this unit be available to purchase Onkyo RZ50. I like the Dirac Room C & a real working unlike the Denon and Marantz HDMI 2.1

Last edited:
T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
Haven't seen anything, though the TX-NR5100 is supposed to be available next month but uses AccuEQ. Hope more will follow soon.

Epsonfan

Epsonfan

Full Audioholic
Haven't seen anything, though the TX-NR5100 is supposed to be available next month but uses AccuEQ. Hope more will follow soon.
Thanks no wonder you are a field Marshall. The RZ 50 , NR 6100 & NR 7100 does Dirac

Last edited:
T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
I don't deserve the credit. I'm just curious about what's out there and coming soon. I'd like to see Denon/Marantz next offerings and see if Sony stays in the game at all where receivers are concerned.

M Code

M Code

Audioholic General
Key members of the Onkyo AVR design team are originally from Harman/Kardon..
Very capable..
Now the basic issue is financial resources, and other logistical challenges as to expedite final delivery...

Just my $0.02... ;)

Epsonfan

Epsonfan

Full Audioholic
I don't deserve the credit. I'm just curious about what's out there and coming soon. I'd like to see Denon/Marantz next offerings and see if Sony stays in the game at all where receivers are concerned.
I am going to setup a GoFundMe for you sir . That's how I roll.;););)

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
Here is an interesting video of the RZ, though nothing about Dirac and more about HDMI 2.1 features.

Benni777

Benni777

Audioholic
Just saw the Onkyo's website seems to be stocked full of product. Pretty excited about that. Glad to see they aren't folded, well as of yet. Crutchfield just posted that they are preordering on the TX-NR5100. Hoping Onkyo and Pioneer come back strong.

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
So, DTS Virtual:X gone and still no Qobuz app.:confused: Most DSD over network converted to PCM now and ALAC still capped at 96khz, though not a big deal until Apple Music works with UPnP and loosens up the hi-res constraints.

Epsonfan

Epsonfan

Full Audioholic
So, DTS Virtual:X gone and still no Qobuz app.:confused: Most DSD over network converted to PCM now and ALAC still capped at 96khz, though not a big deal until Apple Music works with UPnP and loosens up the hi-res constraints.
Apple is way too slow when comes to audio Codac it could be licensing issues or some other elements when it comes to streaming audio.

Last edited:
T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
I’d love to see a chart showing the percentages of cost allocated to all of the different licenses. Hardware quality continues to suffer for it when trying to hit a specific price point. Just look at the speaker terminals on the TX-NR5100.:eek: I’ll keep my 696 and just maybe see about a 797 as a backup.

Epsonfan

Epsonfan

Full Audioholic
Screen Shot 2021-07-01 at 11.38.25 AM.png

Not too shabby but what worries me the most is the Amp section like Denon X6700 screwed big time at early stages of their first release. The subs is NOt marked as 1-2

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
@Trebdp83 still Onkyo most always in their top end units give a Lot! Hopefully they worked out the bugs. It will be one my list come October! Yamaha A4A or Onkyo RZ50. If the price is right and the deal is real. @Trebdp83! What you been up to bro? Everything good on your end?

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
View attachment 48825
Not too shabby but what worries me the most is the Amp section like Denon X6700 screwed big time at early stages of their first release. The subs is NOt marked as 1-2
Wait what!! No huh? I really want to try out Onkyo's RZ50..sure hope it's as advertise without any HDMI issues or crapping out after a year or two.

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
Good here. Interested in these new Onkyos for sure but hate when features you like are dropped on new models.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis