kystorm

kystorm

Audioholic
First I'm a big Eastwood fan, he's one of the last great actors left. I normally enjoy 99% of his movies,
but was really disappointed in the mule. Sure it may have had a deeper meaning in some way, but to me the movie lacks any rhyme or reason. My g/f totally fell asleep on this one.
12.00 wasted.....
Trust me guys let this one come out to rental and save your money.​

CB22

CB22

Senior Audioholic
First I'm a big Eastwood fan,
me too. Good to know about the mule, I'll wait for HBO for that one then. Recently saw the movie he directed about the "3:10 to Paris" and was not a big fan AT ALL. Gran Torino was the last one, that I really enjoyed. Hopefully he kills his next movie.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Clint is also one of my favorite actors. I never get tired of watching Josey Wales. Loved the Unforgiven too. Gran Torino was awesome as well. Just so many. Such an amazing talent! I will check The Mule out on BR sometime down the road. Thanks for the insights! :)

Cheers,

Phil

Old Onkyo

Old Onkyo

Audioholic General
Also a big Eastwood fan, if you like Gran Torino, you will like the mule. Same guy minus the violence. The “deeper meaning” the OP referenced are not that deep. They may offend some people’s sensibilities. Just a movie.

Last edited:
lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
me too. Good to know about the mule, I'll wait for HBO for that one then. Recently saw the movie he directed about the "3:10 to Paris" and was not a big fan AT ALL. Gran Torino was the last one, that I really enjoyed. Hopefully he kills his next movie.
I cut that film (the 15:17 to Paris) a lot more slack when I realized the main actors were the actual heroes. Could make for a bit different film when doing that....

A

andyblackcat

Audioholic General
I like mules/donkeys but I will pass on this hollywood movie I got better things to spend money on and won't even bother watching it on amazon prime for free.

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
I'll wait for the DVD / Blu-ray and add it to my Clint Collection.

M

m3incorp

Audioholic Intern
It was a very slow movie to watch...the little humor it had, didn't help it very much.

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
I like mules/donkeys but I will pass on this hollywood movie I got better things to spend money on and won't even bother watching it on amazon prime for free.
Yeah, if you watch it off of Prime, you got nothing to put in the litter box after confirming how bad it sucks...what's the point?!?;):D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis