The Monkey is another year older...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
That monkey in the pic's didn't look like a volunteer. I think we should launch an Iranian into outer space and see how they like it. What a bunch of f^%&ing savages! I think it would be okay to nuke them now. They haven't done much for humanity and we need the parking space.
Look at you, trying to start some s**t are your age. :p

I just wish that Americans weren't worse - you ever watch any video archives of the Bikini Atoll?

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Look at you, trying to start some s**t are your age. :p

I just wish that Americans weren't worse - you ever watch any video archives of the Bikini Atoll?
I think I have. It's not really Americans that are worse. It's governments in general viewing the thing they have the most of as being least valuable (people). An inordinate amount of importance is placed on the thing they have the least of (power). We should just let Canada run the world. Good health care and -41.8 degree temperatures. They got it figured out alright. Germs can't live in that cold so nobody gets sick so all the money they collect for health care is for Ottawa strip clubs. Wait ... my point ... what was my point?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I should have said, "I wish that Americans were better." Oops.

As for Canadians...I love me some Molson. :)

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
I think I have. It's not really Americans that are worse. It's governments in general viewing the thing they have the most of as being least valuable (people). An inordinate amount of importance is placed on the thing they have the least of (power). We should just let Canada run the world. Good health care and -41.8 degree temperatures. They got it figured out alright. Germs can't live in that cold so nobody gets sick so all the money they collect for health care is for Ottawa strip clubs. Wait ... my point ... what was my point?
Hey, that -41.8 temperature is cold even by my standards, haha.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Hey, that -41.8 temperature is cold even by my standards, haha.
I lived in Calgary for about 5 years. I know it's not Edmonton cold because of the Chinooks but I've seen -40 a couple of times.

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
I lived in Calgary for about 5 years. I know it's not Edmonton cold because of the Chinooks but I've seen -40 a couple of times.
No way! Cool! Have you managed to get that Calgary stink off you yet? :p

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Behave tour self Adam ill ring your Mum on you!!! :D
the web CAM!!! There's a list on the door called the shower dance :D

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis