The Matrix 4k BD Remaster will be available 5/22/2018

B

BriReeves629

Audioholic
Yes! My favorite all time movie. I only wish I could experience it for the FIRST time again. I have been watching it on Blue Ray being upscaled so I am definitely curious to compare.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
How many times can I purchase The Matrix?

It's funny, such an old series of films, and they still seem to set the benchmark in several aspects.

I own the Ultimate Matrix BRD set.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I'll wait for the reviews of the quality since it would be a rescan to 4K, obviously not native. Sometimes those can be good (Fifth Element, others) and sometimes not so much. I have no pressing need either since I don't have a 4K display yet either.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
I'll wait for the reviews of the quality since it would be a rescan to 4K, obviously not native. Sometimes those can be good (Fifth Element, others) and sometimes not so much. I have no pressing need either since I don't have a 4K display yet either.
My First post here has link to ultra bd quality review. Spoiler: it's 5 out of 5 for both audio and video

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Saw that, hadn't clicked through because was in a meeting. Good to see they did a good job, but this is kind of pricey for just the first film considering I think I got the whole BD box set for around that price and that included Animatrix (dvd). And I suppose there will be an inevitable 4K box set...

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Saw that, hadn't clicked through because was in a meeting. Good to see they did a good job, but this is kind of pricey for just the first film considering I think I got the whole BD box set for around that price and that included Animatrix (dvd). And I suppose there will be an inevitable 4K box set...
see post #3 :)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis