The Matrix 4 (Keanu Reeves, Carrie-Ann Moss, Neil Patrick Harris) 2022

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I believe he was filming Matrix and John Wick 4 at the same time. Cause I know John Wick 4 comes out next year. I could be wrong, but that seems like a reason he would keep the similar facial hair. Thank goodness they didn't pull the old digital coverup like they did with Henry Cavill's Superman. What a total crap job that was.
Could be. Is it a Wick look specifically? Like from a book's character description/graphic novel drawing or just what Keanu was styling at the time? it's been like 8 years since he filmed Wick 1. Hope he likes looking like that in any case. :)

M

Movie2099

Audioholic General
Could be. Is it a Wick look specifically? Like from a book's character description/graphic novel drawing or just what Keanu was styling at the time? it's been like 8 years since he filmed Wick 1. Hope he likes looking like that in any case. :)
In JW3 it wasn't as thick, but his current look would make sense. Since the movies tend to start where the previous one left off. I won't say anything more if people haven't seen JW3. He did shave his beard off for Bill and Ted Face the music! hahaha.

}Fear_Inoculum{

}Fear_Inoculum{

Senior Audioholic
We'll find out that Neo is actually John Wick and that John Wick is The One. Minds. Blown.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
In JW3 it wasn't as thick, but his current look would make sense. Since the movies tend to start where the previous one left off. I won't say anything more if people haven't seen JW3. He did shave his beard off for Bill and Ted Face the music! hahaha.
Looks pretty much the same to me in all four....
wick 1 thru 3.jpg
wick 4.jpg

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis