The Marantz AV7705 Surround Processor/Pre-Amplifier Giveaway is Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LTEK

Audiophyte
I have 11 channels of Parasound amplification waiting for a pre-amp!

R

rajdawar

Audiophyte
My AV Receiver has been serving me for several years and meanwhile, the AV world has changed around it. But upgrading is expensive, especially this year. Getting the Pre/Pro will allow me to upgrade to the latest enhancements and technology. I can minimize my expense by using my receiver as the power amp for now. Now, wouldn’t that be an amazing gift this Christmas Season?!

G

GadgetBearGM

Audiophyte
My Pioneer VSX53 is showing it's age, I'm on disability so no way I could afford a system like this. Fingers crossed

S

Steve S

Audiophyte
Seperating sound processing and power allows less heat build up and better sound. Marantz sound is legendary.

S

SonyLover

Audiophyte
Still love my legacy Sony ES receiver digital audio amp although it is no longer able to deliver any 4K or modern audio codecs via it's legacy HDMI inputs, the solution is to get a modern AV processor to handle sources while still enjoy 170 watts per channel goodness, wish Sony would still build these (they don't).

U

utopianemo

Junior Audioholic
I’ve been wanting to step up to separates for a while now. I have a pioneer Elite SC-95 in a 7.2.4 Atmos configuration. While the SQ is great, the OS is buggy as heck and it’s time to move on. And up.

R

Ryanhn812

Audiophyte
I’m currently in the processing of upgrading from a 5.1.2 to a 7.1.4 system and want to move to separates. This Marantz is the processor I have on my wishlist!

C

ChrisMeadows

Audiophyte
I had separates 30 years ago and miss those pre-kids days...

J

jbeemon

Audiophyte
I've had separates for many years now. I currently use a Marantz AV7704 and have nothing but good to say about it. I would love to upgrade to the 7705.

R

reedplayermkvi

Audiophyte
I have a great Def Tech speaker system, but my AVR is the weak link in my Home Theatre. So expensive to upgrade on a whim...This giveaway would create the growth opportunity my system demands.

J

juanacevedo

Audiophyte
Surround Processors are too expensive when you have to replace them at least every two years due to improvements. Perhaps this one could last a little longer. It would allow to purchase all those new Class D Amplifers from Purify and fusion and others. And to avoid the 48KHz DAC inherent in the processor via external dacs.

C

chaos400ra3

Audiophyte
I like separates because I can match the proper amps to the speakers and that I only need to upgrade processer in future.

M

Mark Macalik

Audiophyte
I need the receiver because i have many speakers but not enough channels in my old 7.1 denon receiver. Plus i would like the 4k capability since I don't have that option on my denon. Thanks

G

Gridexplorer

Audiophyte
Need HDCP upgrade to 2.2 @1.4 now which has lots of 4k issues and ready to go separates route for next level of sound for the families delight.

Thank you!

D

dakahrs

Audiophyte
I have semi-separates but at the moment have to settle for a mediocre receiver with pre-outs and no multi-channel analog in!

M

MOTRMan

Audiophyte
I'd do separates to deliver adequate power to the speakers and upgrade processors every few years when appropriate, ie. new standards.

A

asatosan

Audiophyte
Its time to go back to separates from my present receiver. This will be perfect for my Acurus 5 channel amp that's still sitting in my rack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis