The Marantz AV7705 Surround Processor/Pre-Amplifier Giveaway is Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hmrogers

Audiophyte
This would be an awesome upgrade since I'm already using external amps for my Denon x4400h. I look forward to minimizing the upgrade frenzy overtime a new format comes out. oh and I already love my Marantz Amp 30, I imagine this pre/pro will improve the sound in my HT.

C

Coachmorrowosu

Audiophyte
With someone who has only ever had an AVR, I've never had the financial ability to run separates. This would go a long way towards making that a reality and putting my setup into a place where it can be as good as it can.

A

ATLectric

Audiophyte
This would pair well with the Emotiva amp on our 7.2.4 theater room.

S

Skymall93

Audiophyte
Having recently gotten my system out of storage, this would be the perfect upgrade. Fingers crossed

K

Kesh

Audiophyte
This would be a great upgrade. I’ve wanted to go separated for the better sound and flexibility.

awall

awall

Audiophyte
Oh man! Keeping my fingers crossed! Been wanting to upgrade for a while!

G

Gr8orangeone

Audiophyte
Been looking for an upgrade to my repaired aventage rx-a720(lightning damage) for awhile now. I have a few stereo amps that I would like to integrate into my HT system and a processor has been the top of my list. I also like the modularity that a seperates system adds.

B

bdj964

Audiophyte
I’ve been doing home theater for almost thirty years. I now have a collection of great stereo amps that I would love to integrate into my home theater. The Marantz AV7705 would be an excellent front end.

J

Jack N

Audioholic
I prefer the flexibility and sound of pre/pro's over receivers. I've never owned anything made by Marantz so this processor would kill 2 birds with one stone - 1) I'd get to try out something made by Marantz 2) I could replace my 18 year old receiver, my 34 year old pre-amp, or use it for the dedicated home theater I'm in the process of building. Keeping my fingers crossed.

R

RuPatel

Audiophyte
I am moving to a new house and have always wanted to upgrade to separates.

A

Ancthree

Audiophyte
Been looking to go separates for the last 5 years. This would be the perfect way to finally start the new journey for my home theater setup.

G

gholt

Full Audioholic
Looking to move to separates so that I can get the amp with the power I want.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

D

Dble

Audiophyte
The Crown XLS 1002 is inexpensive enough to buy a few and start a separates system.

M

Mr. Towerz

Audiophyte
The Marantz AV7705 Surround Processor/Pre-Amplifier Giveaway is Here!

NOTE: We were unable to offer the Denon AVR-X3700H receiver giveaway as announced in last June's Denon X-Series Virtual Press Event, our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience. However, we've got something even more incredible in store for our last giveaway of the year!

Say Good-Bye to 2020 with Our Final Giveaway of the Year!

Experts agree, 2020 has been a TERRIBLE year. But for one lucky Audioholic, 2021 is going to start with a dual powered-sub BOOM! Audioholics has partnered with Marantz to give away a new Marantz AV7705 11.2CH 4K Ultra HD AV Surround Pre-Amplifier ($2199.00 Value)

View attachment 41525
Start the New Year With a BOOM
Register Now to WIN!
PRIZE DESCRIPTION:

2021 is looking better already!
Enjoy audio playback with exceptional quality thanks to Marantz-proprietary HDAM modules and stream from Pandora, Spotify, TIDAL, Deezer and more with HEOS built-in. Ideal for custom integrations, the AV7705 features Creston Control and RS-232C serial port for third-party remote monitoring. Calibrate your listening environment with the full suite of Audyssey EQ tools and control the pre-amplifier with your voice and Amazon Alexa voice compatibility. See Marantz Full Product Description.

Ultimate Team-Up:

The AV7705 offers flexibility that adds a stunning array of up-to-date features to your old receiver (with pre-ins), or you can put it in charge of one or more of your own amplifiers for up to 11-channels of power, including two subwoofers. The AV7705 makes a stylish control-center at the head of any system with its clean design that crackles with pure black brushed-aluminum power, but the ultimate esthetic team-up is when you add a Marantz power amplifier... Marantz Assemble!

View attachment 41528
Marantz AV7705 paired with Marantz MM8077
Features:
  • 11.2 channel XLR pre-out; 11.2 channel RCA pre-out
  • 8 HDMI inputs (incl. 1 front) with full HDCP 2.2 support; 3 HDMI outputs (incl. Zone 2)
  • 4K/60 Hz full-rate pass-through, Dolby Vision compatibility, HDR, HLG and BT.2020
  • Advanced video processing with analog to HDMI conversion; SD to HD/4K upscaling
  • Dolby Atmos, DTS:X (up to 7.1.4 with an external 2ch amplifier), Auro-3D and DTS Virtual:X for height virtualization effects
  • eARC (Enhanced Audio Return Channel) support via firmware update supports the most advanced surround and object-based audio formats via single HDMI connection between AVRs and compatible TVs
  • Stream music from Internet Radio, Spotify Connect, Pandora, SiriusXM, Amazon Music, TIDAL, Deezer and more with Bluetooth, Airplay2 or HEOS built-in
  • Built-in Wi-Fi with 2.4GHz/5GHz dual band support
Manufacturer Information:
Marantz AV7705 Pre-amp Processor Box Includes:
  • 11.2ch AV surround preamplifier
  • Marantz AV7705 owner's manual & Warranty Information
  • 6' AC power cord
  • Remote control (RC037SR)
  • Two "AAA" batteries
  • Sound calibration microphone (ACM1HB), microphone stand & assembly Instructions
  • 2 WLAN/Bluetooth antennas
  • FM wire antenna & AM loop antenna
  • Quick Start Guide
Please Read Before Entering: Contest Rules, Terms and Regulations

Entry must be received BEFORE 12/31/20 at 11:59 PM EST
PLEASE NOTE: By registering for the contest, you are agreeing to receive both the Audioholics and Marantz email newsletters. Contest open to the Continental US only.

To enter the Giveaway, simply:
1. Register to receive the Audioholics and Marantz email newsletters.
2. Respond using that same address if you are contacted as the winner.
3. Leave a comment below why you want to go the separates route for your home theater.

<<< Click Here to Register for the Giveaway! >>>
Entry must be received BEFORE 12/31/20 at 11:59 PM EST

Setup and Control
Marantz Setup Info: "The AV7705 Quick Start Guide provides simple, direct instructions to get started. Once you connect your TV to the AV7705 via HDMI, the Marantz Setup Assistant appears on your TV screen and guides you through setup. The Setup Assistant helps you establish crucial settings for the best possible sound quality, whatever your configuration."

Marantz Voice Controls: “Enjoy effortless voice control and total flexibility from the leading voice agents. Speak commands with Amazon Alexa , Google Assistant, Apple Siri and high-end smart home automation, Josh.ai. Ask to play your favorite music, turn the volume up, skip to the next track, switch inputs and more. Switch between voice agents, or pick a favorite to use — the choice is yours. Functionality varies by voice agent.”

External Control Capabilities: “Ideal for custom installs and remote troubleshooting. The AV7705 has a range of features to provide enhanced control and compatibility with third-party and custom integration solutions, including IP control, either via wired LAN connection or Wi-Fi. For compatibility with other components, use the remote-control input and output on the rear panel, along with a flasher input and a 12V trigger output. For direct connection to external home automation and control equipment, an RS-232C serial port provides remote monitoring. The AV7705 also features Crestron Connected for quick and easy integration with home automation equipment.”

Multi-Features From Marantz:

View attachment 41527

PRIZE: One Marantz AV7705 Pre-amp Processor
(Retail value: $2199.00)

Audiohoics Info:
The Marantz AV7705 is virtually identical to the AV7706, the ONLY difference is that the AV7706 supports 8K-passthrough while the AV7705 supports 4K-passthrough. Otherwise, both offer the same deep feature sets for your audio/video needs.

Read Audioholics AV7706 Preview by our man Tony gone fishin' Leotta! A full review is on the way!

Entry is Easy, Why Wait?
View attachment 41526
Good Luck, Audioholics!

PLEASE NOTE: Contest ends December 31 2020 11:59 EST. Prize to be shipped January 2021.

CONTEST RULES: To enter, simply provide email address and follow confirmation to sign up for the Audioholics and Marantz newsletters. Read the complete Contest Rules, Terms and Regulations before entering. One new subscriber who joins between now to 12/31/20 will be chosen at random as the system winner. Only one entry is accepted for the contest. The system will know if you already entered and will prevent you from multiple entries. * Don’t wait, the entry period ends December 31, 2020 at 11:59 PM EST! Contest open for Continental US only.
This would be an awesome upgrade to my current surround system!

A

Arthur Watson

Enthusiast
I already have the Amps, would be great to add the Processor.

C

Cutters

Audiophyte
This would be an awesome way to start our new Atmos system!

M

Mr. Towerz

Audiophyte
This would be great upgrade from my pioneer vsx l301 and a great start to my home theater goal.

S

Scars

Audiophyte
I would finally make the jump from AVR's to AVP+Amp if I got this :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis