The Marantz AV7705 Surround Processor/Pre-Amplifier Giveaway is Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Peter4011

Audiophyte
I've had home theaters starting with Dolby Surround, and continue to upgrade - just installed 85" Hisense, DefTech 80400s and more power never hurts!

davidtwotrees

davidtwotrees

Audioholic General
I've always had a pre-processor. I am all about the sound quality, but would love to upgrade to a modern prepro that has quality sound as well as video. I've owned an Audio Refinement Pre 5, Classe SSP 75, Onkyo Integra, and a Marantz NR. I use my old Classe S700 stereo amp to power the fronts, and a Parasound HCA to power the rest.
I love Marantz, and have been eyeballing their receivers.

I

IvanI

Audiophyte
Iv had my 7712 for a couple years now and have been waiting to upgrade to separates it COvId messed up my plans! This would certainly kick start it!!!

L

lanion

Audiophyte
I have the XLR cables sitting in a bag, waiting for this! eARC will be a PS5 lifesaver for hdmi 2.1 issues.

M

munkee55

Enthusiast
Hoping to start on a dedicated Home Theater room soon. This would make a fantastic addition to that room!

C

corey

Senior Audioholic
My first 'good' receiver was a Marantz, back in the 1970's. I'd like to see the whole industry move towards pre-pros, so you can add amps as needed.

R

RobStl

Audiophyte
I've been waiting a long time for my next receiver upgrade. This would be absolutely perfect!

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
Wayde/Gene just remember who Loves you guys the most around here

I do!!!

8-84009_emoticon-emoji-sonrisa-cara-icono-emoji-with-sunglasses.png

A

aspiring_audiophile

Audiophyte
I am slowly building our home theater system. The Marantz would be a key next step in our quest! Right now it's using an older Integra. Needs an upgrade.

R

rsenzel

Audiophyte
I bought a used Marantz SR7009 received a few years ago. It's a 9.2 channel receiver and greatly improved my setup. Since then I took advantage of the heavy discounting of Polk Audio LSIM line with a pair of LSIM 707's, the 704c center channel, 2 pair of 702 f/x side & surround speakers and 2 pair of the line's in ceiling 80 F/X-LS speakers. Going with separates with all this is the way to go to move out of powering all of this with a single receiver to powering everything with 2 separate amplifiers.

N

Nondemo

Audiophyte
They look cooler in racks. That's it. Everyone would be really upset if Star Trek's Enterprise interior looked like a Tesla 3....

H

hoosierdaddy

Audiophyte
If social distancing isn't the best example of the benefit of keeping things separated, then I don't know what is. You gotta keep 'em seperated!

B

Bnorris85

Audiophyte
Everyone always tells me to go seperates, but I’ve never been able to afford it.

A

Anatoly Bendersky

Audiophyte
Marantz AV7705 is very important step in Home Cinema: it can process all Immersive Sound formats and is 8K friendly. It could blend in with high variety of amplifiers what makes AV7705 pretty much a desirable upgrade.

S

smileman

Audiophyte
I want to make my family's movie nights more soundly spectacular!

I

I am bad at usernaming

Audiophyte
My chalet in the Julian Alps has a pair of very large and heavy doors. I believe they are made of some variety of critically endangered Brazilian mahogany. At any rate, this would be perfect for holding one of these doors open. The opposite door would be held open by an 11-channel amplifier, of course. An A/V receiver simply would not do in this case!

A

Aaron B

Audiophyte
Thank you Audioholics for the opportunity to help one of us with everything that is going on. I have never heard a system with separates, and I would certainly pair it with the Monolith 11 channel amp!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis