The Marantz AV7705 Surround Processor/Pre-Amplifier Giveaway is Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Benni777

Benni777

Audioholic
this would be SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P

Paul Larson

Audiophyte
Love the support from sound United! Chalk one up for the little guys! Thanks for even an opportunity audioholics and sound United. Marantz was my first AVR 16 years ago!! Still have it!!

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
I already have a pair of 7 ch. power amps, would love to move my receiver to another room so it can have 4k, and use the Marantz for my dedicated theater room.

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
Leave a comment below why you want to go the separates route for your home theater.

Because If I didn't go separates, I would have a lot of amps sitting in my home theater cabinet collecting dust!

Benni777

Benni777

Audioholic
Leave a comment below why you want to go the separates route for your home theater.

Because If I didn't go separates, I would have a lot of amps sitting in my home theater cabinet collecting dust!
Good reason.

Benni777

Benni777

Audioholic
My reason would be because I'm in need of a refresh. I'm stuck in the past with an Emotiva Fusion 8100. Separates would be sweeeeeeet and this would be a big help in going that direction.

T

trochetier

Audioholic
Currently using a Maranatz 6010 as pre/pro with external amp. Dedicated pre/pro will let me move the old AVR to the second system and replace an aging AVR.

M

mattrox217

Audiophyte
I’m currently using an under-powered and ugly Yamaha receiver. This beast would be perfect to up my game.

R

rickmesick5

Audiophyte
With my family and I bunkered down with COVID getting worse again and flu season approaching I've gotten the upgrade bug. I've been thinking about transitioning to separates from my Marantz SR5010 for quite a while and this would be the perfect jumping off point.

jthomp27

jthomp27

Audioholic Intern
I am using a receiver connected to a 5 channel amp toady to drive my power-hungry speakers - would love to have a dedicated & modern preamp to have the best of both words...great audio, and modern HDMI support for game systems, etc.

D

Dondada

Audiophyte
Already have the multi channel amp waiting to merge this processor

T

TKNice

Enthusiast
Got all the amps, just need to add this incredible processor!

D

duzhekang

Audiophyte
I'm a new home theater lover. Watched many Audiohilics videos and learned a lot. I'm exciting to hear the extra performance seperate brings and allow more flexibility for future upgrades! Happy Holiday Everybody and Stay Safe!

C

cgilker

Audiophyte
With this, I could move my old 2 channel Yamaha to the basement, and build a real system around this.

V

videopilot

Audiophyte
Going the separate's route has always been something I've considered.

E

eddie

Junior Audioholic
I have always dreamed of owning separates and ever since I was a kid in the 70's I lusted after a Marantz receiver! Two dreams would come true if I win. Here's to hoping!!!

I

itlnstln

Enthusiast
I have been using a traditional receiver as the hub of my HT for many years now. With video technology changing fairly frequently, my receivers don't "last" as long as they used to serving as both a video and audio hub. With separates, I can invest in a better, long-term amplification stage and only trade out the processing stage as technology advances

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis