panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Have you ever, I mean EVER, attempted searching for facts on your own?

Not even FOX stretched the truth like that nonsense Daily Wire link.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/nbc-universal-pictures-the-hunt-release-backlash
Holy crap. They really spun the whole "rich people want to kill other people who just happen to be poor" into something political. Crazy that people can pretend anything has political meaning.

Now, if the writer/director/producer come out and say it, then yeah, that was a dumb move.

TheWarrior

TheWarrior

Audioholic Ninja
Holy crap. They really spun the whole "rich people want to kill other people who just happen to be poor" into something political. Crazy that people can pretend anything has political meaning.

Now, if the writer/director/producer come out and say it, then yeah, that was a dumb move.
Either way, it was probably better left as a Rick n Morty episode....

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
The trailer for this one looks good. I kind of want to see it. It's basically another retread of The Most Dangerous Game, a longtime favorite story of mine. As for the politics, it looks like you have to be pretty hellbent on politicizing everything to turn this into some kind of controversy. But fear not, conservatives, you still have the market cornered on turning fantasy violence into real-life bloodbaths.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
The trailer for this one looks good. I kind of want to see it. It's basically another retread of The Most Dangerous Game, a longtime favorite story of mine. As for the politics, it looks like you have to be pretty hellbent on politicizing everything to turn this into some kind of controversy. But fear not, conservatives, you still have the market cornered on turning fantasy violence into real-life bloodbaths.
Haven't seen that one, will have to see if it's available. Was trying to think of Surviving the Game as well as Beyond the Reach. Found this to help https://www.fandom.com/articles/10-great-humans-hunting-humans-movies

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
Haven't seen that one, will have to see if it's available. Was trying to think of Surviving the Game as well as Beyond the Reach. Found this to help https://www.fandom.com/articles/10-great-humans-hunting-humans-movies
Some of the movies on that list are pretty wide off the mark for the stated these. Pretty much any serial killer movie could qualify in that sense. But the stories I am talking about are all based of "The Most Dangerous Game," a famous story published in 1924. One of my favorite direct adaptations is the CBS radio play with Orson Welles. Great performance by Welles, as usual.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Fwiw Sturgill Simpson is in it too. If you haven't checked out his music it's kind of a psychedelic country. Pretty sweet. Very different.

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
Fwiw Sturgill Simpson is in it too. If you haven't checked out his music it's kind of a psychedelic country. Pretty sweet. Very different.
I have his albums. Each is a little different from the others but they are all great. He performed a couple times on SNL. I would love to see him perform live sometime.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Some of the movies on that list are pretty wide off the mark for the stated these. Pretty much any serial killer movie could qualify in that sense. But the stories I am talking about are all based of "The Most Dangerous Game," a famous story published in 1924. One of my favorite direct adaptations is the CBS radio play with Orson Welles. Great performance by Welles, as usual.
They're just human hunting humans stories I used to find the titles I was thinking of....I read the bit on the original Collier's story in '24 for The Most Dangerous Game....and the '32 movie is now in my Netflix queue....at least it rings no bells if I saw it a long time ago.

kystorm

kystorm

Audioholic
the film that depicts privileged vacationers hunting “deplorables” for sport.

Simply change the word deplorable to the word liberal, and suddenly the people who don't care WOULD care.

H

herbu

Audioholic Samurai
Have you ever, I mean EVER, attempted searching for facts on your own?

Not even FOX stretched the truth like that nonsense Daily Wire link.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/nbc-universal-pictures-the-hunt-release-backlash
What in the world are you talking about? I'll ask again, and type rrreeeaaalll slowly because I know you don't read too well...

I n t e r e s t e d t o h e a r w h a t y ' a l l t h i n k.

And for my special friends, I'm asking about the movie.

TheWarrior

TheWarrior

Audioholic Ninja
@TheWarrior why did you label that post dumb if it's only asking about opinions on the movie?
Because we here in the US are still suffering the effects of Russian attacks that have resulted in otherwise (possibly) intelligent people willfully throwing out their morality to worship an orange turd.

Because he has nothing else. Ever. If you want a logical explanation of a liberal view, I suggest you look elsewhere.
Just facts.

Did you notice how not a single other person in this thread needed to refer to another by their political leanings?

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
I still remember reading it back in Grade 10 literature class. Excellent story.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Now let's see if we can enact some meaningful gun control while everyone is somewhat paying attention. I doubt that the Republicans will actually do anything.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis