The Good Omen streaming from Amazon Prime

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I started watching this quirky British series and I find it very entertaining. Its not knee slapping funny but it has its lines. The premise is that Heaven and Hell are "hell" bent on fighting one another and mankind is stuck in the middle. However, there's an unlikely alliance between an angel and a demon that are trying to prevent the end of days from happening. Both angel and demon have to report to their superiors about their progress towards end of days. Its quite clever and the two leading actors are simply amazing. Well worth the watch

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I watched the 1st episode and fell asleep a few times.

I watched the 2nd episode and fell asleep a few times.

So I gave up.

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
I've been meaning to check it out ever since I read about the idiots petitioning Netflix to take the series down :D

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I got my daughter and her fiance hooked on it. They really like it too

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
I enjoyed it. It kinda had a "Hitchhikers Guide To the Galaxy" zeitgeist going for it,

You have to be able to appreciate snarky British humor and David Tennant.

As for as blasphemous, I'd say no. It referenced The Bible but didn't tarnish it.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Available to me on Amazon Prime. I intend to check it out as soon as I finish season 5 of Bosch.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Man, time flies. I've long since finished watching Bosch but haven't started with this yet. I really liked David Tennant as Dr Who so I will have to check this out.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Im into season 2 and enjoy the chemistry between the two lead roles. They do a lot of back play in time to establish the bond between the daemon and angel. Still very entertaining.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis