The Golden Age of the Internet…Enjoy It While You Can

Rock&Roll Ninja

Rock&Roll Ninja

Audioholic Field Marshall
Now how will I explain "All your base" to my grandchildren?

Yes this is bad, but I've been expecting it since about '94-'95. :(

JoeE SP9

JoeE SP9

Senior Audioholic
Was there ever any doubt that this was inevitable? The movie studios and record companies are looking forward to this. Many governments that keep close check on their citizens want this to happen yesterday. Freedom of information access is freedom! Cherish it while you can.:cool:

Rock&Roll Ninja

Rock&Roll Ninja

Cleary this entire campaign has been put into motion by the Illuminati and their one-world government agenda that requires people to read their "newspapers", buy stuff in stores, and listen to broadcast radio.

On the other hand, does the world really need/want another Bigcuties.com?:p

ironlung

ironlung

Banned
Rock&Roll Ninja said:
Cleary this entire campaign has been put into motion by the Illuminati and their one-world government agenda that requires people to read their "newspapers", buy stuff in stores, and listen to broadcast radio.

On the other hand, does the world really need/want another Bigcuties.com?:p

I may have to investigate this bigcuties.com:) I hope big brother is not watching. I am in front of a telescreen.

Rock&Roll Ninja

Rock&Roll Ninja

I assure you that Big Brother does Not want to watch anyone who would be watching bigcuties.

b_panther_g

b_panther_g

Audioholic
According to the inventor of the Internet, Sir Tim Berners-Lee…

“When I invented the Web, I didn't have to ask anyone's permission. Now, hundreds of millions of people are using it freely. I am worried that that is going end in the USA…”​

I wonder whom the US government is going to believe…

A) The inventor of the Internet or
B) The business people trying to take it over.

Who do you think they should listen too?

Enjoy,
Panther

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis