The everything Beer thread

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
I picked up the beers in the 4x4 photo today with the exception of the Black Note :)

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Gonna have to see if I can find that Barrel Aged Old Rasputin.

Had a very nice imperial milk stout by 3 Nations Brewing. Hadn't had anything by them before that.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
I just brewed up this in my Kitchen!! I only had this left over bottle so I used it. First I put the bottle in the Freezer to get it nice and chilly, Than my glass of Choice of course, wait ummm 10 minutes or so than I pulled out my Trusty ole book on how to drink home made beer. Didn't go so well after not even half way Through the first paragraph chunk that book in the garbage. Went to my Local store and got an identical bottle full of the real stuff! Miller High Life! Yeah! Happy Father's Day To Me! I got 6 of these and just on my Second one wish me luck! :D
9AA4BA31-0E50-4784-9DF6-00BFEF9C0E69.jpeg

Not that I need any help from anyone cause I'll drink all of those Tasty brews all by myself! Anyone Capps on my post I'll break ever Empty bottle over their head so play nice or Suffer the consequences. Happy Father's Day to all Dads of the Club of Father ship. The House of Walker's Banner is Strong! One of many Banners of the seven kingdoms of the South!

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Treated myself to some wine coolers. Black cherry right now, bro. Still got rum, but wanted something lite.
7827434B-17FA-4D0E-BF64-F17D554A519E.jpeg

allfred

allfred

Enthusiast
I started bartending at a new pour house in Minneapolis called City Works. We have 120 taps and our grand opening is on Wednesday. I'm so excited to work at a place that not only appreciates my beer enthusiasm, but is as eager about the product itself as well. Such a sick place. We have two taps that aren't available anywhere else in the country, which absolutely blew me away. Food is great too, as a little cherry on top.

GatorPigDog

GatorPigDog

Audioholic
Some buddies and I were drinking our way through Belgium right up until Trump announced the travel restrictions in early March. Should've just stayed there. Now I'm drinking Bud Light Seltzer Mango instead of Westvleteren 12.

Screen Shot 2020-07-25 at 12.14.33 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-07-25 at 12.15.30 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-07-25 at 12.16.00 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-07-25 at 12.16.30 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-07-25 at 12.17.17 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-07-25 at 12.19.23 AM.png

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Crank that AC and make it colder :)
People around here tell me "It's too hot for stouts". Me sitting in my backyard drinking them while enjoying a nice cigar even though it's 86 degrees at night, disagree with them.

As I type this I'm getting up to get tonight's round of random IPA's from Karbach.

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
People around here tell me "It's too hot for stouts". Me sitting in my backyard drinking them while enjoying a nice cigar even though it's 86 degrees at night, disagree with them.

As I type this I'm getting up to get tonight's round of random IPA's from Karbach.
Yeah. I’m definitely drinking stouts year round regardless of weather :)

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
Is the different color wax of any significance?
Different variants :)

Bedford County Barrel-Aged Stout (16.2% ABV)! This barrel-aged stout collab is a big ole Imperial Stout with a hint of vanilla that's been aged 13 months in Premier Kentucky Bourbon barrels. Plus, we will have four variants of this beautiful beast available for y’all.

Bedford County BA Stout - $17/per bottle - No limits - green wax
Cookies & Cream - $19/per bottle - Limit 2 bottles - blue wax
Macadamia nuts and Coconut - $19/per bottle - Limit 2 bottles - yellow wax
Coffee - $19/per bottle - Limit 2 bottles - bronze wax
Double Vanilla - $22/per bottle - Limit 2 bottle - silver wax

I skipped the macadamia and coconut.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I keep forgetting to post my beers here. Consumed these fine craft beers over the last two days with my meals.

IMG_6743.jpg
IMG_6744.jpg

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis