The everything Beer thread

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
Playing with Airdrop on my new iMac, file too large that way , tried another method.
IMG_2530.JPG

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
what you mean file to big? my son has a Mac he has 5 thousand songs on it. Well maybe not 5 thousand but more than i could ever listen to in my life time.
I Air dropped that picture from my iPhone to my iMac, then tried to move it to Audioholics. AH said the file was too big for their server.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
For tonight. Had one last night not bitter actually just taste like a regular beer. Are regular liquor stores open? Haven't checked.
IMG_20200401_142934_286.jpg

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
After 90 days dry...
My first sip is one of my all time favorites:

Fu¢k the wagon, I’m taking the train!

Sante!

Sent from a handheld device using a silly little app.

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
For tonight. Had one last night not bitter actually just taste like a regular beer. Are regular liquor stores open? Haven't checked.
In Atlanta, Georgia, alcohol made the "essential" cut.
I don't think the government here wanted to try their hand at "self-quarantine without booze"! :eek: :D
I don't know about Florida.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
You had a bottled "black and tan" to celebrate Post 666? :p
OH snap. Funny. Yep all I have from total wine visit about three weeks. Coconut rum only a few drops left. Not a big drinker maybe some wine now and then. Devilish grin, rah

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
In Atlanta, Georgia, alcohol made the "essential" cut.
I don't think the government here wanted to try their hand at "self-quarantine without booze"! :eek: :D
I don't know about Florida.
Actually according to online total wine is open. Hooray :) Might pick up some coconut rum. Walmart here sells booze too.
IMG_20200401_182806_957.jpg

Last edited:
T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
After 90 days dry...
My first sip is one of my all time favorites:

Fu¢k the wagon, I’m taking the train!

Sante!

That stuff will hit you like a train if you’re not careful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
That stuff will hit you like a train if you’re not careful

9% is nothin'! ;)

but 9% after 90 days dry... :p

Good times! And I am very glad to taste beer again. More to come. :D

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
9% is nothin'! ;)

It is if you drink it fast enough...

I think the weakest beer I've had in a long time is 8%. I've been on an 11%+ kick lately.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
9% is nothin'! ;)

I have some 9 and 10% hazy IPA’s in my fridge. Mmmmm Out of porters and stouts...
However.....I’m ass deep in Keto!!!!!!!
Usually over for the year by now, but we started late. Ugh. I’m not a heavy guy, and have never been one, but this year I hit a high point.
Anyway, THAT thing you posted looks so damn good.
And btw. Congratulations on your 90 days. That’s no joke! Good job.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
I have some 9 and 10% hazy IPA’s in my fridge. Mmmmm Out of porters and stouts...
However.....I’m ass deep in Keto!!!!!!!
Usually over for the year by now, but we started late. Ugh. I’m not a heavy guy, and have never been one, but this year I hit a high point.
Anyway, THAT thing you posted looks so damn good.
And btw. Congratulations on your 90 days. That’s no joke! Good job.
Thanks, Bill... It started off as an innocent Dry January, but... I tried talking The Lady into 40 Days because of a Yoga thing she did. (I'll short the deets, here.) Suffice it to say, she washed out at 37. Shameful. :mad: Lame-sauce!

I've had no issue doing 6 weeks, and truthfully, at 6-8, I found myself still getting twitchy in the store. So I decided to go in for the Quarter.
#Boom-Pow
Done.
:)

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Thanks, Bill... It started off as an innocent Dry January, but... I tried talking The Lady into 40 Days because of a Yoga thing she did. (I'll short the deets, here.) Suffice it to say, she washed out at 37. Shameful. :mad: Lame-sauce!

I've had no issue doing 6 weeks, and truthfully, at 6-8, I found myself still getting twitchy in the store. So I decided to go in for the Quarter.
#Boom-Pow
Done.
:)
Lol! 37/40... oh man I hope you roughed her up for that one(metaphorically of course).
I know I’ll be better for it so, I’ll go as long as I can stand myself for lol, and then be done. Til next year lol.

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
9% is nothin'! ;)

You know Chimay is 9% at bottling but they pitch yeast at bottling as well and it continues to ferment in the bottle. If you have a cool dark place to age it it will almost become a port and hit about 15% in a year or so.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
One more with dinner...
Not exactly an all time great, but a solid lager:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis