The Denon AVR-X3600H 9.2CH IMAX Enhanced AV Receiver ($1,099 value) Giveaway is Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mach250

Audioholic Intern
This thing would definitely help me get to the atmos level in my home with a two channel amp.

J

Jack N

Audioholic
I take it these drawings are only for people that don't already get the newsletter. I signed up for a drawing once before and now I get 2 newsletters. I don't need to get 3, so how about having a drawing for people that already get newsletters? I wonder if I unsubscribe from one of them will it unsubscribe me from both?

Hamid Khan

Hamid Khan

Junior Audioholic
Currently, I have the Denon AVR 3313Ci receiver, which is a 2012 model. I believe it was one model down from the flagship model at that time, I could be wrong. It is a little outdated, because it has been discontinued, and even at that period had 4k up scaling, but no Wi-Fi or Bluetooth connectivity nor Dolby Atmos. It was review by
Tom Andry, Associate Editor of Audioholics. It would be awesome to update to the Denon AVR X3600H receiver.

P

PENG

Audioholic Slumlord
Currently, I have the Denon AVR 3313Ci receiver, which is a 2012 model. I believe it was one model down from the flagship model at that time, I could be wrong. It is a little outdated, because it has been discontinued, and even at that period had 4k up scaling, but no Wi-Fi or Bluetooth connectivity nor Dolby Atmos. It was review by
Tom Andry, Associate Editor of Audioholics. It would be awesome to update to the Denon AVR X3600H receiver.
Consider that it is a 2019/current model, the current on sale price of C$798 is an excellent deal.

USD to CD is 1.33, C$798 = US$ 600, wonder if Amazon.ca would ship to the US?

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Well I entered ... you may as well just ship it to me. :D

Hugo Rivera

Hugo Rivera

Audioholics VP of Marketing
Congratulations to Jason Mallett for winning the Audioholics/Denon Giveaway! Thanks to all for participating and stay tuned for your chance to win BIG in our next contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis