The Denon AVR-X3600H 9.2CH IMAX Enhanced AV Receiver ($1,099 value) Giveaway is Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hugo Rivera

Hugo Rivera

Audioholics VP of Marketing
(Contest open for residents of Continental US only)

The Denon AVR-X3600H 9.2CH IMAX Enhanced AV Receiver ($1,099 value) Giveaway is Here! We’re partnering with Denon to give away one of their Denon AVR-X3600H 9.2CH IMAX Enhanced AV Receiver ($1,099 value)!!

The Denon AVR-X3600H 9.2CH IMAX Enhanced AV Receiver ($1,099 value) is a 9.2 channel 4K Ultra HD AV receiver with 105W per channel and advanced HDMI (8in / 3out with eARC) section. Supports 3D audio formats Dolby Atmos®, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology, DTS:X™, DTS Virtual:X® and new IMAX Enhanced. Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, and Apple Siri for seamless voice control.

Unique to this product at this price is 11-Channels of processing with the ability to reassign the front channels to the surround backs. This allows you to add a high power 2CH amp to power your main speakers while using the internal amplification of the AVR-X3600H for the remaining 9 channels.

From Denon: "Immerse yourself in high-power home theater with the Denon AVR-X3600H. With 105W per channel (8 ohms, 20Hz-20kHz, THD .08%, 2 ch driven),the performance-tuned Denon amplifier delivers an amazing 3D audio experience with support for Dolby Atmos®, DTS:X™, DTS Virtual:X®, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology and new IMAX Enhanced. Supports the latest 4K video technologies — including Dolby Vision™, HDR10, and HLG as well as 4K video upscaling and ALLM — to ensure your TV or projector powers the ultimate in picture brightness, contrast and clarity."

For more information, please take a look here:
To enter the Giveaway, simply:
1. Register to receive the Audioholics and Denon email newsletters.
2. Respond using that same address if you are contacted as the winner.

<<< Click Here to Be Registered and Entered >>>
Entry must be received BEFORE 11/30/19 at 11:59 PM EST
PLEASE NOTE: By registering for the contest, you are agreeing to receive both the Audioholics and Denon email newsletters. Contest open for Continental US Only.

PRIZE DESCRIPTION

denon-avr.jpg

From Denon: "AImmerse yourself in high-power home theater with the Denon AVR-X3600H. With 105W per channel (8 ohms, 20Hz-20kHz, THD .08%, 2 ch driven),the performance-tuned Denon amplifier delivers an amazing 3D audio experience with support for Dolby Atmos®, DTS:X™, DTS Virtual:X®, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology and new IMAX Enhanced. Supports the latest 4K video technologies — including Dolby Vision™, HDR10, and HLG as well as 4K video upscaling and ALLM — to ensure your TV or projector powers the ultimate in picture brightness, contrast and clarity.

The 8 HDMI inputs and 3 outputs with eARC and full HDCP 2.3 support on all ports are compatible with the latest HD and Ultra HD TVs, Blu-ray players and game consoles. The front-panel USB offers convenient audio playback of MP3 and Hi-Res audio formats (WAV, FLAC, ALAC and DSD 2.8/5.6MHz files). Stream popular music services like Spotify®, Pandora®, Tidal, Deezer and more wirelessly via Bluetooth, Apple AirPlay 2 and Wi-Fi with HEOS Built-in. Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Apple Siri for effortless voice control. The powerful DSP is capable of 11.2 channel processing, allowing you to extend the system with an additional power amplifier.

By visually guiding you through each step in the setup process, the award-winning Denon Setup Assistant ensures you get set up right the first time. Every home theater is different — that’s why Denon uses the premium MultEQ XT32 room calibration technology from Audyssey that automatically measures and optimizes your AV receiver to provide a truly immersive 3D audio experience custom-tailored to your unique listening environment."

For more information, please take a look here:

PRIZE: One The Denon AVR-X3600H 9.2CH IMAX Enhanced AV Receiver
(Retail value: $1,099)

IMPORTANT NOTE: Prize to be sent between December to January 2020.

RULES: To enter, simply provide email address and follow confirmation to sign up for the Audioholics and Denon newsletters. One new subscriber who joins between now to 11/30/19 will be chosen at random as the system winner. Only one entry is accepted for the contest. The system will know if you already entered and will prevent you from multiple entries. * Don’t wait, the entry period ends November 30, 2019 at 11:59 PM EST! Contest open for Continental US Only.

For more information about this product, please take a look here:

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Come on baby!

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
One of these days I'm gonna win one of these contests...

M

Midwesthonky

Audioholic General
One of these days I'm gonna win one of these contests...
35 years ago, I won a raffle for a digital watch from Diamond Jim's Used Cars. WooHoo! I think this would be better...

G

Grandzoltar

Full Audioholic
I wonder if I will increase my chances by putting a post on this thread?

Truthslayer

Truthslayer

Full Audioholic
After the fiasco with the Parasound p5 and all the cr... they put me through, words can't express how much I need this right now. But anyways, good luck to everyone.

-Jim-

-Jim-

Audioholic General
Another one prejudiced against us Canucks!

I'm less than 20 miles away from the US!!

HTfreak2004

HTfreak2004

Senior Audioholic
St. Catharines Ontario is Continental US figuratively speaking right:eek:

D

DiscoRage

Audiophyte
Man this would be nice. The HDMI ports on my Marantz SR7009 just took a crap and I don't feel like dropping another $2,000 to replace it.

M

mtrot

Senior Audioholic
Sweet! With this, I'll no longer have to use BOTH HDMI outputs on my Oppo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis