GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
For our American friends who may not be aware of this case - it's disturbing, but compelling.

http://www.cbc.ca/fifth/2010-2011/theconfession/index.html

Detective Sergeant Jim Smyth deserves all the accolades he's been receiving. His interrogation was certainly a work of art.

I hope Williams never sees the light of day again. It's even more shameful (if that's possible) that he sullied the military's reputation, in that he was an air force Colonel. :mad:

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
After reaching critical mass in boredom I clicked on that link. I then dropped a couple of filters to watch the video only to find out that the high faluting Canadians wouldn't allow that to be streamed outside of Canada. Unreal. No wonder Americans are unable to point Canada out on a map.

I had to ggogle the perp and do a wiki read. For Canada that is some bizarre happenings. I'm sort of interested in this 'the art of interrogation' stuff but 'the fifth estate' can't be seen here. :rolleyes:

I bet I'm the only person south of the 49th to have ever heard of them. :p

Whitey80

Whitey80

Senior Audioholic
I retract my thanks! Video "cannot be streamed outside of Canada"

bandphan

bandphan

Banned
After reaching critical mass in boredom I clicked on that link. I then dropped a couple of filters to watch the video only to find out that the high faluting Canadians wouldn't allow that to be streamed outside of Canada. Unreal. No wonder Americans are unable to point Canada out on a map.

I had to ggogle the perp and do a wiki read. For Canada that is some bizarre happenings. I'm sort of interested in this 'the art of interrogation' stuff but 'the fifth estate' can't be seen here. :rolleyes:

I bet I'm the only person south of the 49th to have ever heard of them. :p
I know where Canada is between Nov and March every year.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis