The Boyz (Prime TV Series)

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
I am surprised to see there is no thread on "The Boyz" yet. The Series is 2 Seasons in!

Think of the Justice League Superheroes, without any ethics/morality! They are worried about their public image, but that's about as far as it goes!

If absolute power corrupts absolutely, think of what super powers would do!

By season 2 you have a full appreciation of how depraved things really are!

It is full of sick, disgusting, gratuitous (and graphic) violence ... and funny as hell!

Whoever is picking the songs to go with the scenes does a great job of matching some great classics to the wrong (but, oh, so right) situation! (I only recently noticed this, so it could be a Season 2 only observation).

Last edited:
Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
These series is known here, and in fact, recently a post on Steam Vent featured a side-by-side image of Superman and a smirking Homelander with the titles along the lines of "Our image" and "Our reality". You get the drift!

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Love this show. I watched it little by little. Two weeks ago I finished Season 1. I’m also a fan of the newer costar in Season 2.

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
As a general FYI, season 2 episodes are being released on a weekly basis on Friday.
I think about 7 episodes are out now.
For me, Season 1 was good, but the show really hit it's stride for Season 2.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Stormfront or "Frenchie's GF" or (someone else)?
Yep Stormfront “Aya Cash”. Have seen her in a lot roles. She’s great. You’re the worst tv series is where I first saw her.

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
Yep Stormfront “Aya Cash”. Have seen her in a lot roles. She’s great. You’re the worst tv series is where I first saw her.
Keep your ears open for "Dream On" as you watch S2 - Perfect song in the perfect place!

H

Huey645

Audioholic
Caught the last episode of the season over the weekend, and overall was pretty satisfied, although I liked the first season better. Driving through the whale earlier in the season was pretty cool though. They could've left the political references out, especially in the last episode.

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
I'm waiting for the rest of the season to drop before watching. I don't like the way they released three at first and then one per week.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Watched the 1st episode of the 2nd season! Lots of sub workouts and the story is developing well. I liked how they remixed the Billy Joel song.

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
I still haven't gotten to S2. I was about to start when a friend told me I had to check out Quantico. So I got part way into that and Agents of Shield dropped on Netflix. I hope to get to S2 soon, though.

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
I still haven't gotten to S2. I was about to start when a friend told me I had to check out Quantico. So I got part way into that and Agents of Shield dropped on Netflix. I hope to get to S2 soon, though.
I kind of gave up on The Agents of Shield about 3 years ago. I forget why. It started out good, but somewhere along the way it seemed to lose appeal. The fact that new Seasons are still coming out leads me to believe it may have revitalized itself in later episodes/seasons! I should check it out - I always love it when i find a great show that has several seasons waiting for me!

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
I kind of gave up on The Agents of Shield about 3 years ago. I forget why. It started out good, but somewhere along the way it seemed to lose appeal. The fact that new Seasons are still coming out leads me to believe it may have revitalized itself in later episodes/seasons! I should check it out - I always love it when i find a great show that has several seasons waiting for me!
I believe S7 is the end of AoS. Sonme seasons were better than others but I always liked the characters.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis