The Book Of Boba Fett

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Streaming on Disney+ 12/29/2021.

I know that most Star Wars kids from back in the day were immediately taken with the mysterious Bounty Hunter. I’m no different. :)
Having a show dedicated to him and the post-Jedi universe that this show and The Mandalorian populate is an interesting gambit.

It would be very cool if Disney payed homage to the old Star Wars novel where Boba Fett escaped from the belly of the Sarlacc in Tales From Jabba’s Palace, and a subsequent story about his post-escape rescue by Dengar in the Bounty Hunter Wars trilogy.
Alas, as Disney has chosen to distance themselves from that ‘History’ it will be intriguing to see what they do.

Last edited:
Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Me, likea this!! Me a Syfy junkie, oh yeah.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Only question is, where is Mandolorian S3? :) They're saying that Boba Fett filming has likely delayed it to '22.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
I am presuming this to be a series a well?

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
Just watched the first episode. It’s off to a good start, really liked it.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Is this another one episode a week thing? I almost prefer to binge....I forget a lot in a week :)

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I almost turned it off halfway through episode 1.

I thought it was slow and boring, like I went to a bad Halloween party. :eek:

I should just wait until the entire season is out. Then force myself to binge-watch. Maybe I’ll end up liking it. :D

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Oh! This is out now, right? I gotta check it out yet.

M

Movie2099

Audioholic General
Only question is, where is Mandolorian S3? :) They're saying that Boba Fett filming has likely delayed it to '22.
Are they going to do a Mondo S3? I think they only did 2 seasons and now Boba has taken it's place.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Are they going to do a Mondo S3? I think they only did 2 seasons and now Boba has taken it's place.
Mandalorian is continuing. According to Carl Weathers, he began filming in mid-October. My understanding is that Disney is likely to air the Obi-Wan series after Boba. Mando should air sometime after that, later in ‘22.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Word has it Favreau and Filoni are lobbying hard to get Gina Carano back. I dunno if she will or not, but her firing had more to do with Kennedy's attempt to sabotage the success of Mando than any real moral imperative. Luckily for Star Wars Kathleen Kennedy has been removed from just about any creative decisions or control over the series. There is new hope...

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
I almost turned it off halfway through episode 1.

I thought it was slow and boring, like I went to a bad Halloween party. :eek:

I should just wait until the entire season is out. Then force myself to binge-watch. Maybe I’ll end up liking it. :D
Another one of these rare me and ADTG agree on movies/tv moments. It's more of a Pamphlet of Boba Fett.
I will try to watch a few more episodes but so far it's 5/10 at best.

Clumsy parkour in Star Wars? Really? or Ninjas with electric blades or Boba Fett refusing to put on his helmet filled with money or not using his Jet pack. I could go on

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Another one of these rare me and ADTG agree on movies/tv moments. It's more of a Pamphlet of Boba Fett.
I will try to watch a few more episodes but so far it's 5/10 at best.

Clumsy parkour in Star Wars? Really? or Ninjas with electric blades or Boba Fett refusing to put on his helmet filled with money or not using his Jet pack. I could go on
Hopefully it will get much better - like much better writing or much better directing or better acting.

I am not a hardcore fan of anything. Some people ask me what kind of genres I like. And my answer is, I don’t care what it is as long as the writing, directing and acting is excellent.

So far, Boba Fett has none of the above.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis