The Ballad of Earl Scruggs

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
This is a nteflix special I believe which I watched yesterday. Its a series of 6 or 7 short stories none of which relate to one another. Two were particularily funny, the others were meh,,,

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Well, Earl Scruggs was a musician, the title of this uses "Buster" Scruggs :) It's a Netflix backed western anthology from the Coen brothers....not sure just what a special means in any case. Just part of their venture into stuff studios have provided in the past. I thought all were good.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Dark and twisted, as you’d expect from the Coens. Enjoyed it.

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
I watched it a week or two after it released. Really runs the flurry of emotions. My favorite story was the Oregon Trail one, sad but it showed the harshness of westward expansion back in those days.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Well, Earl Scruggs was a musician, the title of this uses "Buster" Scruggs :) It's a Netflix backed western anthology from the Coen brothers....not sure just what a special means in any case. Just part of their venture into stuff studios have provided in the past. I thought all were good.
*LMAO* yeah i thought so ..

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Tom Waits was in the other day with his family... it took all my self control and decorum to NOT ask him to say "Mr. Pocket":rolleyes:

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis