The Australian Pink Floyd Show

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Anybody ever seen these guys? I saw them for the third time last night and they were as fantastic as ever! Great musicanship and stage show. They've even played for David Gilmour, at his request ! I can't speak highly enough about them. The theme of last night's concert was PF's greatest hits. Last year was a complete performance of "The Wall" to celebrate the 30th anniversary of that album - with a few extra tunes thrown in at the end. The year before - I can't remember the theme, but still a great performance.

I'll never get to see the real PF, but this band is as close as I'll ever get. Highly recommended.

http://www.aussiefloyd.com/

walter duque

walter duque

Audioholic Samurai
Never did get a chance to see them. They do come around my area (Upstate NY) now and then. Since you have enjoyed them so much I will have to make it to their next show. Thanks. BTW I did see Roger Waters "The Wall" last week.

J

jamie2112

Banned
They are really amazing. I worked with them in 2003 for a bit.........best thing outside the actual Floyd.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Never did get a chance to see them. They do come around my area (Upstate NY) now and then. Since you have enjoyed them so much I will have to make it to their next show. Thanks. BTW I did see Roger Waters "The Wall" last week.
If you are even a moderate PF fan, do yourself a favour and go see them next time they come around. You will not regret it!

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I want to see them a couple years ago and it was great! The bass was off the hook!:cool:

Walter, go see them. You wont be disappointed.:cool:

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Aussie Pink Floyd rocks. I saw them in Clearwater to a sold out Ruth Eckerd Hall. People were offering me 3x the face value of my tickets. They were that good!

walter duque

walter duque

Audioholic Samurai
You guys got me all wound up for this. I was gona retire from the concert cicuit after having attended a few Floyd and Roger Waters concerts over the years. IMO last weeks Roger Waters "The Wall" just can't be topped. Now I have the Aussie Show to look forward to. Thank guys.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
You guys got me all wound up for this. I was gona retire from the concert cicuit after having attended a few Floyd and Roger Waters concerts over the years. IMO last weeks Roger Waters "The Wall" just can't be topped. Now I have the Aussie Show to look forward to. Thank guys.
I'm envious that you've had the opportunity to see PF and RW concerts. However, I live off the beaten path, as far as big name concert tours go. So, I have to take what I can get. But, with TAPFS, I don't feel that I'm getting something second-rate.

I'm not sure that people around here truly appreciate how good these guys are. There were around 3000 (4000 at the most) at the most recent concert, although the arena has a capacity of over 10,000. Those who were there thoroughly enjoyed it though.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Annnnd....they're baaaaccck!

Well, they're coming in September. I logged in for tickets as soon as they went on sail and scored front row seats for myself and a friend, who had never heard of them before. He's in for a treat!

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Wow 10 year old thread, but like Pink Floyd never gets old

jgferg

jgferg

Audiophyte
In didn't think they were as good as Brit Floyd. Brit Floyd had a fuller, more accurate sound in my opinion.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
As expected, the concert has been cancelled and tickets will be reimbursed. I HAD FRONT ROW SEATS!!!!!:mad:

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
As expected, the concert has been cancelled and tickets will be reimbursed. I HAD FRONT ROW SEATS!!!!!:mad:
I've see them several times. AWESOME Show!!!

One time I seen them they announced that two of the Girls from the Pulse Tour where singing with them that night. Great Gig in the Sky.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis