Thanks----What is This?

D

Dolby CP-200

Banned
You got me. I didn't even know about this feature and I'am the site owner. Sadly I don't even have any thanks :(
What I twigged onto it straight away while thinking wonderful idea. Saying, thank you, can make someone feel so much better.:)

So does this mean I have to take back the well intended chicklet I gave you? :confused::p I love you, man.
:eek:Well I wouldn’t go as far as that just a simple thank you, would suffice.:D

Allow me to be the naysayer. This 'Thanks' idea is pointless and you can already see by this thread that it has no value with everybody thanking everybody else for no reason at all.
Naysay away.. but of course it's going nuts in this thread - it's the first time anyone has seen it. It'll taper off over time.

The whole point of the 'Thanks' function is to eliminate all of the senseless POSTS that essentially just say thanks. Instead, people can hit the button and take up much less space.

This is a good mod and we'll see how it goes.

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
You got me. I didn't even know about this feature and I'am the site owner. Sadly I don't even have any thanks :(
And I don't even have a button and damn it I'm a caveman.

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
The whole point of the 'Thanks' function is to eliminate all of the senseless POSTS that essentially just say thanks. Instead, people can hit the button and take up much less space.

This is a good mod and we'll see how it goes.
Thanks LOL MDS this Gif's for you.

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I'm adding thanks to Gene and Clint in this thread for giving us this site. I can't say "thank you" enough for creating this site, yet I don't think I've ever said it. Thank you, guys. And thanks to all the other mods, editors and reviewers.

J

Johnd

Audioholic Samurai
I'm adding thanks to Gene and Clint in this thread for giving us this site. I can't say "thank you" enough for creating this site, yet I don't think I've ever said it. Thank you, guys. And thanks to all the other mods, editors and reviewers.
What, are you just trying to be a smarta**? ;)

C'mon Dave, get with the program. You're not allowed (;)) to "say" thanks anymore...you must use the button. Take it back, or we'll next see a "No Thanks" button for us to push. Are you just trying to push people's buttons? ;)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I like the thanks button because, as Seth=L pointed out, not everyone knows what the rep button is - or that it's there. It took me a month or two before I started checking out those buttons. It's nice to get feedback when you spend several minutes trying to track down a solution for someone.

I'm not yet a big fan of having the thanks posted in our title bar, though. Feels like one more "competition." Of course, that's because I'm kind of a competitive person...

Adam

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
What, are you just trying to be a smarta**? ;)

C'mon Dave, get with the program. You're not allowed (;)) to "say" thanks anymore...you must use the button. Take it back, or we'll next see a "No Thanks" button for us to push. Are you just trying to push people's buttons? ;)
Be glad I'm not triple redundant.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis