L

Ljutic

Enthusiast
Hey guys I am not much for posting stuff but I thought I would on this. I found a set of Pendragons for sale local to me and I always wanted to try them. I ended up buying them and compared them to my klipsch rp 8000f. No comparison. The Tekton sound much better and the imaging is incredible. Anybody looking for speakers definitely ought to give them a listen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shimei

Shimei

Audioholic Intern
Hey guys I am not much for posting stuff but I thought I would on this. I found a set of Pendragons for sale local to me and I always wanted to try them. I ended up buying them and compared them to my klipsch rp 8000f. No comparison. The Tekton sound much better and the imaging is incredible. Anybody looking for speakers definitely ought to give them a listen.

Nice to meet another Tektonian! I too went from Klipsch to Tekton.

Sharing a picture of my Tekton Design speakers too!

P

paulgyro

Junior Audioholic
Thanks for sharing, I'm debating between the Tekton Mini-Lore ($575 pair) or Lore Reference ($750 pair) or Klipsch RP-8000f ($834 pair).

Thoughts?

Paul DS

Paul DS

Full Audioholic

I bought a pair of Tekton DI's about 10 months ago and believe that they are the best sounding set of speakers that I have ever owned. Enjoy!

Attachments

Shimei

Shimei

Audioholic Intern

Updated picture. Room treatment continues! Added MiniDSP for Dirac Live room correction.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis