Ted Denney Synergistic Research Slander of Audioholics

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
What did your attorney say about this.
My Attorney has been trying to get a hold of him for 2 days. Hopefully I will find out more about my options soon..

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
My Attorney has been trying to get a hold of him for 2 days. Hopefully I will find out more about my options soon..
Now he is hiding as he may know you have an attorney and he has $$$ exposure.

S

Spkrdctr

Audiophyte
I do have to say that anyone with a web site of any type gets idiots trashing them. It comes with the territory. Nothing you can do about it. Take care of one and another might pop up. Sad, but it is the state of our human race. Just keep on doing what you do and it will all work out. Many. many people view your channel and are happy with what you do. Keep up the good work!

killdozzer

killdozzer

Audioholic Samurai
His behavior will accumulate a lot of evidence against him. My guess is, soon enough he won't be slapped only with Gene's lawsuit.

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
So I don't have to beat a dead horse, here is my official response regarding Ted's challenge to me based on his video he put up on his channel and promoted on his business facebook page.
denney-thread.jpg

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
So I don't have to beat a dead horse, here is my official response regarding Ted's challenge to me based on his video he put up on his channel and promoted on his business facebook page.View attachment 46429
Gene, I do commend You Sir! This is the kind of response to a sensitive situation that I as a Audioholics Forum member have come to know of You, the way You would handle a matter like this. Professional and above reproach.
Now for what it's worth my take on Ted Denney's latest little video fiasco is.. he is trying to buy you off I would have no doubt that if You where to take him up on his offer that a white envelope full of money would be offered to You. Gene like I stated once before stand Pat Sir! Your integrity isn't for sale at any price which is what his latest fiasco is all about. I myself kinda feel sorry for All of his customers who have been duped.

Last edited:
slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
If I were in that situation (personally), I would have "accepted that offer", but it would not be me that shows up at the appointment. It would be my lawyer showing up that had been trying to track him down serving that fool :)

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
This level of obsession he is displaying towards me is very creepy.
gene-cutout.jpg

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
@gene, I Finally found one I got it!! took me a long time to find one Gene! It's a 3D holographic image thing, Took the best photo I could of it. Poor "Bones" got only half his body back beaming back up from Spock's Vulcan planet. :)
04037768-F62D-4F2A-9838-D47941FAA01F.jpeg

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Good for the most part. Got my 2nd vaccine shot 2 days ago and it made me crash pretty hard yesterday. Thanks for asking.
@gene I go get my 2nd on the 12th of this month. Gene if I may ask, any side effects you may be experiencing from that 2nd shot? I had No side effects from the 1st. But I was told by my Doctor I may have somewhat of a immunity to COVID-19 because of my blood type.

Last edited:
G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Bring a couple of these dudes alone with the lawyer would't hurt. Just in case Ted "Dingleberry" Denney try's to run from being served court papers. They'll serve, Slam! his A$$ just for messing with Gene and has family.
iu.jpeg

Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Spartan
Good for the most part. Got my 2nd vaccine shot 2 days ago and it made me crash pretty hard yesterday. Thanks for asking.
I thought that, when you had already suffered fro Covid-19, a single vaccine shot was sufficient as you already had antibodies from the infection.

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
I thought that, when you had already suffered fro Covid-19, a single vaccine shot was sufficient as you already had antibodies from the infection.
Not the case, I know two people in my office who got two shots of the Pfizer that perviously had Covid-19. I just had my 1st shot a week ago, and go back on the 25th (I haven't had covid)

Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Spartan
Not the case, I know two people in my office who got two shots of the Pfizer that perviously had Covid-19. I just had my 1st shot a week ago, and go back on the 25th (I haven't had covid)
In Canada, the health authorities reported that a second shot of one of the mRNA vaccines may not be necessary for a person who had been infected with Covid-19.

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
In Canada, the health authorities reported that a second shot of one of the mRNA vaccines may not be necessary for a person who had been infected with Covid-19.

Right now its a study, not yet endorsed by the medical community. That being said, if I had Covid-19 I would probably wait a bit longer if I still have the antibodies in my system and see what the outcome may be.

Last edited:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis