Ted Denney Synergistic Research Slander of Audioholics

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
just in case he deletes the threads today where he is threatening to sue me over an argument he waged on the Audio Bullshit FB group. He deleted ALL of his comments in that group and screenshot my responses on his personal FB page.

Ted claiming he can destroy Audioholics2.jpg

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
just in case he deletes the threads today where he is threatening to sue me over an argument he waged on the Audio Bullshit FB group. He deleted ALL of his comments in that group and screenshot my responses on his personal FB page.

View attachment 46124
Is that from Audio Bullshit (don't think he ever got in using his real name) or his own Audio Subjective or Real Audiophiles groups he runs?

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Is that from Audio Bullshit (don't think he ever got in using his real name) or his own Audio Subjective or Real Audiophiles groups he runs?
Correction: the dealings I had with him recently were on Audiophiles on a Budget 2-3 days ago when he started bashing me. I finally had enough and engaged him. He deleted his replies to me and took screenshots mostly of just my replies to make me look bad to his "friends" on his personal Facebook page.

Last edited:
T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
Correction: the dealings I had with him recently were on Audiophiles on a Budget 2-3 days ago when he started bashing me. I finally had enough and engaged him. He deleted his replies to me and took screenshots mostly of just my replies to make me look bad to his "friends" on his personal facebook page.
You’re getting professionally trolled, I know you’re frustrated but engaging him won’t win.

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
You’re getting professionally trolled, I know you’re frustrated but engaging him won’t win.
I understand that but he continues to push the limits. Now he posted a cropped image of my 13yo daughter in a bathing suite on his personal Facebook page. This does NOT appear to be resolving itself so now I have to escalate.

Irvrobinson

Irvrobinson

Audioholic Spartan
I understand that but he continues to push the limits. Now he posted a cropped image of my 13yo daughter in a bathing suite on his personal Facebook page. This does NOT appear to be resolving itself so now I have to escalate.
Perhaps having a little talk with the FBI over that photo might be called for...

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
I wasn’t aware of that, that changes things. I’m an protective father, I would also have a type of reaction.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Oooh now that Piece of sh&t done crossed a line!!! Gene you are Respected around the world not to mention here on Your forum and your YouTube channel. What can we do to help You Gene? Can we report that Plug to the FCC? file Complaints on him for harassing you and your family? How about that site where we posted up our comments on keeping audio specs true I don't know what Gov site to report but I will.

Last edited:
Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
That man is disgusting. I'm a father and can imagine how you feel right now gene, but please, please be careful and think through any reply or response you make that could potentially cause legal problems. You're too good a man and too smart to recklessly play into his troll-ish tactics. I think I can speak for all of us and say we just don't want to see anything bad to happen to you spawned from a moment of irrational anger- not that I'd blame you.

Talk to a lawyer before you do anything in retaliation. In the meantime print out one of his images from FB and tape it to a punching bag next time you go work out... :p

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
I think they’re has to be some recourse here. WTF would he possibly be doing with an image like that? And why on earth would he be putting it on his FB page?

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Oooh now that Piece of sh&t done crossed a line!!! Gene you are Respect around the world not to mention here on Your forum and your YouTube channel. What can we do to help You Gene? Can we report that Pug to the FCC? file Complaints on him for harassing you and your family? How about that site where we posted up are comments on keeping audio specs true I don't know what Gov site to report but I will.
I honestly don't know. I just spoke with a local lawyer local where Ted has his residence to discuss my options. He is plotting to continue his harassment with his FB Group followers bribing them with free things to help his cause publicly on other Audio Facebook groups. I have all the screenshots today and submitted them to my lawyer.

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
What the actual truck? I thought he was a POS before, I don't even know what to call him now. There's literally no reason to do that.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
What the actual truck? I thought he was a POS before, I don't even know what to call him now. There's literally no reason to do that.
Right huh? That dude is posting up pics of Genes 13 year old child now! Man to man is one thing which doesn't give him the right to go after Gene in the first place, but now he is posting up pics of Genes children. Tells me all I need to know about Ted Denneys state of mind.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I cringe every time I see this thread bumped, hoping to not see it escalate. I would normally ignore a thread like this, but what's happening is pretty disgusting so I'm keeping up. My small way to show some support. I hate bullies, cowards and liars and this guy manages to tic all 3 boxes. We got your back gene.

@gene I don't know if you know already, but I'm the guy with the new RBH SV-1212NR you commented on Facebook yesterday in Audio BS. I frigging love that thing. It's killing it nearfield with that 900 watt amp.

ellisr63

ellisr63

Full Audioholic
I honestly don't know. I just spoke with a local lawyer local where Ted has his residence to discuss my options. He is plotting to continue his harassment with his FB Group followers bribing them with free things to help his cause publicly on other Audio Facebook groups. I have all the screenshots today and submitted them to my lawyer.
Gene, why dont you notify FB of him posting pics of your kids on FB... I would think they would very easily remove the pictures at least and I would think it would help your case too.

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Gene, why dont you notify FB of him posting pics of your kids on FB... I would think they would very easily remove the pictures at least and I would think it would help your case too.

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk
He cropped it down so you can just see the side of her body but not make out a face. I have submitted complaints to his page but hasn't done anything yet.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
I feel like this is something the evil part of the internet needs to handle. Just blow this dude up on every imaginable platform till he just quits.

Not sure how they do it, but when they organize, it's scary.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
What did your attorney say about this.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis