Ted Denney Synergistic Research Slander of Audioholics

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
more importantly , how are you feeling ?
Pretty good and happy to report I got my first negative test result for COVID-19 today! I get retested on Monday and if negative again, I'm officially cleared.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Pretty good and happy to report I got my first negative test result for COVID-19 today! I get retested on Monday and if negative again, I'm officially cleared.
Very cool, Gene. Fingers crossed for you and your family to come through that!!!
Cheers,
R

C

CherryAmpGuy

Audiophyte
Gene,

So glad to hear this! Good luck on Monday. Thanks for your open discussion about a difficult topic.

Best Regards,
Tommy O

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Gene,
Way back when you helped out the owner/layer of Bluejeans with his issue with Monster cable. Publicity and web support.
Perhaps he may be of assistance to you? An opinion or two, or three from him?

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Gene,
Way back when you helped out the owner/layer of Bluejeans with his issue with Monster cable. Publicity and web support.
Perhaps he may be of assistance to you? An opinion or two, or three from him?
I kinda dropped it for now since he crawled back under his rock and deleted the posts.

OPTIMUS VADER

OPTIMUS VADER

Audiophyte
This really make make Day Gene ,i got tears of joy Bro. We will keep praying that you get 100% good and back together with your wife and daughter . About the situation with that guy , don’t even bother to Waste your time . People like that always fall for their own actions . Greetings from your friend ELI ( OPTIMUS VADER )
IMG_8087.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

I kinda dropped it for now since he crawled back under his rock and deleted the posts.
Understood but just in case, you would be ready to respond one way or another.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Plus, while Ted may have removed them from some eyes, it wouldn't surprise me he'd continue to supply them within the industry....he's got a scumbag crew in the industry he works with.

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Plus, while Ted may have removed them from some eyes, it wouldn't surprise me he'd continue to supply them within the industry....he's got a scumbag crew in the industry he works with.
No doubt. Never seen a group of people so pretentious and inhumane before.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
This guy has some loose screws..... needs a good ass kickin.

jinjuku

jinjuku

I'd like to point out that in 32 years in this hobby I never heard of the guy... Some people only feel big when they try and make other people feel small. AH gets more Alexa ranked traffic in a day than he does in a year.

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
I'd like to point out that in 32 years in this hobby I never heard of the guy... Some people only feel big when they try and make other people feel small. AH gets more Alexa ranked traffic in a day than he does in a year.
RIGHT!

Per our friend Dr. Phil.....this is called leveling. When someone feels completely inadequate and inferior, their response is either to try to build themselves up, or bring those that they see as superior down to their level (or often a combination of both). Don't feed the troll.

So, all of these comments from TD simply enlighten us more about himself and the type of terrible and inadequate person that he is.

In other words,

"Haters gonna hate"!

On the FB page, there were some posts where he had offered to "help" by buying the Start Trek cutouts that are seen in some of the videos. At that point, I would have just played his same game, jack up the price and give some story on why THESE cutouts are so special and worth the $10k asking price.

highfigh

highfigh

I know the former head agent in charge of the St Louis office of the DEA- you want I should give him this goon's name, so he can look into his 'activities'?

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
I know the former head agent in charge of the St Louis office of the DEA- you want I should give him this goon's name, so he can look into his 'activities'?
This guy is definitely shady. That would be interesting ;)

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
It looks like this guy was an average Joe up until about 18 months ago according to himself he made it big. Not going to speculate on what that means or how well he’s actually doing but if you’re a douche before money, new money doesn’t help.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
It looks like this guy was an average Joe up until about 18 months ago according to himself he made it big. Not going to speculate on what that means or how well he’s actually doing but if you’re a douche before money, new money doesn’t help.
I feel like money would amplify the doucheness. Probably what happened with this tool.

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
I still contend that instead of complaining about audiophile snake oil, we should be devising our own and laughing our way to the bank... Quantum Fuses??? Who knew?

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
I decided to post this little editorial documenting the Ted Denney situation on Audioholics. I backdated it so it's not homepage news.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Top of the morning to you Gene, I’ve been following your thread off and on this past week. As you already know there are some Forums on the internet that aren’t good, with trolls, cult like members and so on.
I did read up on that dude, who for no reason what so ever has Chosen to Slander Audioholics. Guy’s a Plug in my book, I really don’t like going down that road of bashing on the internet plus it’s one of Your rules on your AH forum. Jacking around on a forum is one thing, calling a person out with the Intent of slander in order to to harm, whole Different ballgame. Doesn’t matter that he took down some or all of what he postup about You or Your website and forum on his Social media page. Once it’s on the internet it stays on the internet. The internet isn’t called, world wide web for no reason but for the sake of a nickname.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis